Hey everyone, i need some help. I got a Behringer Vtone Head, and a BG412s Cab for xmas. They came separate and as a partial retard, i cannot get it to work.
I am using speaker cables, and have tried every possible combination input/output w/e. I am terrible with all kinds of audio and have no clue where to start. The head works fine itself as I attatched the guitar and used the tuner on it. I cant get it connected to the cab if that makes sense. I really wanna get this thing up and going. I attatched pics.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
-James
Attachments:
1227081141.jpg
1227081140.jpg
1227081139.jpg
1227081146.jpg
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
right

SWITCH EVERYTHING OFF NOW!

if youre head isnt connected properly you can cause serious damage
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
^What he said. Also, did you make sure the resistance (impedance?) is set correctly? There's a manual for a reason y'know :p
dear lord.. you possibly fried it.

i don't know the right combo for the input/outputs, but if you did it wrong a certain way, it's toasted
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
ok i looked at the manual on the web (as girly as it is)

connect a SPEAKER cable to the left hand socket on the cab and you should have a "loudspeaker" socket on the amp.

i think. unless i could see it in person (or better pics) i cant be 100% certain so by rights you should discard all of the above information

EDIT: http://www.behringerdownload.de/GMX112/GMX110_GMX112_GMX210_GMX212_GMX1200H_ENG_Rev_C.pdf

page 8 of 18

surely you have that at home?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Last edited by stevo_epi_SG_wo at Dec 27, 2008,
yes sir. thank you so much for finding that dude. I was trying everything except the loudspeaker ones lol. im a dumbass with audio.....and i ordered them seperate so no manuals/insrtuctions. Its workin now.

btw, i did shut it off before each configuration of wires =P

THANKS ALL.
-James
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
I think you would be better off talking it back to the store ASAP.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by Jigsaw62
yes sir. thank you so much for finding that dude. I was trying everything except the loudspeaker ones lol. im a dumbass with audio.....and i ordered them seperate so no manuals/insrtuctions. Its workin now.

btw, i did shut it off before each configuration of wires =P

THANKS ALL.
-James

makes no differance. If you run an amp without speakers, particularly Tube Amps, the output transformer comes up against no resistance and tends to fry itself. Your amp has a headphone output on it, though, so I'm assuming it's made to do that, maybe.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Its solid state so doesnt have the issue of frying with wrong speakers or no speakers. But it is a behringer they are not a very good brand probably worse than spiders or MGs.