I found this guitar on guitar factory for 429.00 it is regularly 599.00.....That is crazy good, I was wondering if anybody has bought anything from there or had any problems. I heard sometimes they sell 2nd hand guitars advertised as new, and they try and screw you. I was told that by another takamine dealer so im not sure how accurate that is.....opinions please.

http://www.theguitarfactory.com/allitems/Takamine-G-Series-EG361SC-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar.html#
Electric guitar forum

*reported*
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
acoustic guitar forum actually,
and if they do sell you something second hand advertised as new, sue them
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
i looked around and they have it on musician's friend for like $500 and the reviews there are pretty good.
Takamine +solid top, back and sides + sweet discount = go for it imho
Oh btw, Im Russian. :stickpoke

Fascinating people: Jon Stewart, Bill Murray, Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Hugh Laurie, Seasick Steve, Eugene Hutz, William Shatner, Boris Grebenshikov, Anthony Hopkins.

Hohner HC 06
Washburn EA18TS
Take a look at Blueridge Guitars, Stanford Guitars and Revival Guitars. You should be able to buy a solid wood guitar for that money especially if you look for a used one.
thanks, i did buy it, as for not playing it before i buy it, i am playing a fender squire now, six years old with a removable pick up. All i want out of this guitar is for it to sound better than that.....im sure the tak will do the trick. I have played a few taks also just not that particular model.