yeah i know probably millions of people have posted stuff like this but i like more direct answers. i used the search bar and there wasnt a thread that fit my specifications good enough. i want my fellow guitar players insight about how to get a def leppard like tone out of my jackson dk2m dinky, marshall valve state, and a distortion pedal that i can get for really cheap. im thinking like behringer and stuff... i dont have much money and i need something to fool around with for awhile until i have money saved up for a good distortion pedal like the satchurator... anybody have any really cheap but pretty good fuzz boxes? i want a warm tone, not like blues overdrive, but not like a metal pedal (i have a metal zone that i got for free and i dun like it) can i just have some suggestions thrown out, and if ya could could ya give me a link to a description of it, or a sound cliip of video of it... lol im asking a lot, but yeah i need ya guys, thanks!! p.s. please dont argue bout whats better and whats not, and dont post anything over... hmmm.... 50 bucks please? thansk!

oh yeah and if i missed a sticky that i have to post in or something can ya lead me to it? NICELY? lol thanks
I am a Stephenist
Last edited by 5150rando at Dec 27, 2008,
dude.. you're asking way too much out of a cheap pedal.

you wont get a great sounds out of a cheap pedal, that's just how it works. Go to guitarcenter and try out all of their pedals, and pick the one you like best.

i'd say get a DS-1 tho, but they sound crappy, because they're cheap.. see the connection?

plus, you mentioned 3 different effects in your post, overdrive, distortion, and fuzz.. totally different from eachother
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
dude.. you're asking way too much out of a cheap pedal.

you wont get a great sounds out of a cheap pedal, that's just how it works. Go to guitarcenter and try out all of their pedals, and pick the one you like best.

i'd say get a DS-1 tho, but they sound crappy, because they're cheap.. see the connection?

plus, you mentioned 3 different effects in your post, overdrive, distortion, and fuzz.. totally different from eachother

i want the best i can get out of a gain based pedal thats cheap, and yeah i pretty much mean any different kind of gain based pedal. i appreciate your post though thanks
I am a Stephenist