Hey gents,
I just got a Boss SL-20 Slicer off Ebay for dirt cheap. I know its an audio pattern processor, but was wondering if I can get the sound of almost a deep tremolo out of it (sort of like the intro of boulevard of broken dreams by green day), in which the signal almost sounds like it is being completely cut off. Ive been playing around with it for a few hours, but the closest I have come was a "beat-like" sound over top, while the guitar was underlying, playing normally, signal was uncut.
I don't know but if you find out let me knooow.

I'm very curious about this.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Hmmmmm......

I really don't know.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

You could go out and get one of those Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolos and just use that instead. $40 or something.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
You could go out and get one of those Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolos and just use that instead. $40 or something.

err, he owns the slicer.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I know. if he can't get what he wants with the slicer, the other simplest option would be to go out and buy a trem on the cheap that can handle square-wave tremolo. the new Dano does that.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
I know. if he can't get what he wants with the slicer, the other simplest option would be to go out and buy a trem on the cheap that can handle square-wave tremolo. the new Dano does that.

Well, I don't think he wants to buy a tremolo and he just wants to know if he can do that with the slicer. Good info though, didn't know there was tremolo that cheap
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...