Goddam...

How evil do you need to be in the ****in game to turn into that red demon on the game cover?

I literally stood there in the town square for the longest time, killing at random, men, women and guards, killed them in numbers that would've put Hitler to shame.

As a result, I turned fat, scarred and I grew 2 little horns.

I mean... goddam... what am I supposed to do? Build a giant death ray on the moon and blackmail the world for 1 MIIIIIIIILLION doooollars!

Also, in the temple of shadows, it says you have to make an evil sacrifice at a most evil hour (I assume the witching hour), so.... How the hell am I supposed to know the ****in time in a place that's underground and without any clocks?
fable II is just too damn short...

and you will get faty anyway...
so no fapping time boys (well... maybe in the beginning with the little girl then)
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
You don't need to be evil. You need to be corrupt.

What do you mean?
Quote by Rising
What do you mean?

Didn't you read the manual?!

There's Good and Evil. Then there's also Corrupt and Pure.

Purity and Corruption affect your physical appearance, whilst Good and Evil just alters the way people think about you and react to.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Didn't you read the manual?!

There's Good and Evil. Then there's also Corrupt and Pure.

Purity and Corruption affect your physical appearance, whilst Good and Evil just alters the way people think about you and react to.

So you're saying I should just stuff my fat little face with foods that have the ''-5'' morality, etc?
Quote by Rising
So you're saying I should just stuff my fat little face with foods that have the ''-5'' morality, etc?

In order to gain corruption you need to:

Eat loats of fat stuff
Drink til you're sick
Fuck some hookers in Bloodstone
and do some other crap I can't remember.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
In order to gain corruption you need to:

Eat loats of fat stuff
Drink til you're sick
Fuck some hookers in Bloodstone
and do some other crap I can't remember.

charge lots for rent