Hey all,

After being without a electric guitar and amp for about 6 months, I believe that it is finally time for me to take the dive! I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for amps that I should buy for no more than $1000 that can perform well for rock, blues and alternative? I'm also looking into getting a Fender Deluxe Player's Strat, and I would like the amp to be about 30W or louder. Some of my ideas are: Peavey Classic 30 and 50 and the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe or Deville.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by ERA at Dec 27, 2008,
Doesn't really look like you need any suggestions or advice as far as amp/guitar goes; you've got it pretty much spot on.
I'd imagine you might need an OD pedal of some sort to get your gain up for some rock sounds with those particular amps. Just a TS9 I'd guess.
Quote by ChrisN
Doesn't really look like you need any suggestions or advice as far as amp/guitar goes; you've got it pretty much spot on.
I'd imagine you might need an OD pedal of some sort to get your gain up for some rock sounds with those particular amps. Just a TS9 I'd guess.

Yeah I was thinking about that, maybe a TS9 or OCD...
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Vox AC30 for sure.

thats more than 1000 dollars isnt it
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Vox AC30 for sure.

Wow, almost forgot about that one :P