on my upper left arm?
thanks
Last edited by ????! at Dec 27, 2008,
Your dignity and manhood.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I think it makes you look like a tool, no offense.

I concur whole heatedly.

Don't do it. You will look like an arsehole. In the nicest way possible, of course.
Get one proclaiming your love for imdeth. Do it. Oh and I agree with the other guys above me.
Last edited by imdeth at Dec 27, 2008,
here's an idea...
why don't you ask a tattoo artist?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
I dont know, different shops charge different prices. I hope you are getting one because it means something to you and not to get one just to look 'cool'.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
We are not a tattoo parlor.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

You're going about getting a tattoo completely wrong. You can't decide what to get after deciding you want a tattoo, you have to decide before . Get it?
1968 - 1996

Remember... Everything.
dont just find a cool picture and get that tattooed on you. It took me a while to decide what i really qwanted and where i wanted it. In the end i ended up getting Rock N' Roll spelt down my rib cage in and old gothic style writing. I love it but it hurt like a bastard on the ribs. Just wait till you can find something that really speaks to you.
I think you should get it on your face, just a thought.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Get something original, and ask a tattoo place not the pit.

but....t pit is all-knowing , all-seeing, and all-fapping
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
don't get a ying yang, that's cheesy and overdone. if you wanna look badass, get some barbed wire tatooed around your biceps.
think about it for a year before you get it, that way you wont get a tattoo and regret it later
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I think it would make you look like a tool, no offense.

So tattoo's make people tools?

I've got a bunch...and I am most certainly no tool.

Dude just get a tattoo, but get what you want. If you want the yin and yang symbol than just do it, but only if you know what it means and believe in it. I'm getting on done, but only because I'm a Taoist, so I actually believe in the yin and yang symbol. But just get something that is going to mean something to you.
Quote by ????!
i've learnt my lesson.
never ask the pit about tattoo's

Well...technically, no one should ever ask the pit about anything.
Quote by mr.happyman
don't get a ying yang, that's cheesy and overdone. if you wanna look badass, get some barbed wire tatooed around your biceps.

but im buddhist
so ying yang appropriate
Depends where you get it and whether you want hepititis or not...

But yeah just don't do it.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Last edited by fumb-duck at Dec 27, 2008,
Quote by mr.happyman

Go to your local tattoo artist - or where ever you're going and ask them. Price will vary on size, colours used etc. So depending on the design price will vary.

There's no harm in going and asking.
Quote by DespisedIcon
Get something that speaks to you, like a girlfriend.

NOOOOOOO! bad idea, then what are you going to do with I <3 ___ all over your butt, when she dumps you?
I'm Luke.
Quote by mr.happyman

ew no dude everyone has those it looks gay
Frontbassman sucks in the nicest way possible

Kevin and Kelsey 12-03-2007

Quote by silversoulcage
So tattoo's make people tools?

I've got a bunch...and I am most certainly no tool.

Why did you assume I meant all? I meant about Ying Yang tattoos make you look like a tool. They are overdone
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by fumb-duck
depends where you get it and whether you want hepititis or not...

but yeah just dont dont do it.

Tattoo parlors get inspections from the health department you ass. The likely hood of him getting hepatitis (learn how to at least use the built in spell checker) is slim to none. Why should he just not do it? Do you have some personal vendetta against tattoos? There just as much expression and art as music man.
Quote by ????!
but im buddhist
so ying yang appropriate

Unless your family is Buddhist chances are you won't be when you're older so I say it's a bad idea.

Quote by silversoulcage
Tattoo parlors get inspections from the health department you ass. The likely hood of him getting hepatitis (learn how to at least use the built in spell checker) is slim to none. Why should he just not do it? Do you have some personal vendetta against tattoos? There just as much expression and art as music man.

This just in: tattoos are chemically linked to destroying your sense of humor.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Last edited by dingmydong at Dec 27, 2008,
Different tattoo parlors have different prices, don't get a ying-yang they look cheesy get something like the tree of life for the symbol of life. Ask your question in the body modification thread they would have a better idea on what the range of the tattoo might be.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Why did you assume I meant all? I meant about Ying Yang tattoos make you look like a tool. They are overdone

OH my bad, well I'm a Taoist so IF I got the yin and yang symbol it would be because I actually believe in the Tao and in the yin and yang. It is to Taoism what the Crucifix is to Christianity.
Quote by PCbassist
at least get a different Buddhist symbol

well there is there symbols for a temple but its sort of the swastica so maybe a bad idea.
Don't wont to be accused of being a neo nazi
Quote by ????!
well there is there symbols for a temple but its sort of the swastica so maybe a bad idea.

If you want a buddhistic sign, why don't you go for the Buddhist Wheel of the Dharma?
Page 1 of 2