http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Custom?sku=519391

it looks great and all, and i have one at my local shop for about 600 so i can save some money
i also played it on a roland jazz chorus, and it sounded great (no surprise) but i was just wondering if anybody personally has this guitar or has encountered it
also does it have upgraded pickups from the standard?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
it has the exact same pickups as the standard ones the only thing different about that guitar and the standard ones are the wood, finish, and quality.
if you buy this guitar change the pickups with SD's or Dimarzio's
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
beautiful guitar...i am regreting not buying a epiphone instead of my ibanez..........................
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
From what I've heard, epiphone electronics are rather cheap. You may want to look at switching out the pots and switches as well.
At that point I'd just save $200 more and play through Les Paul Studios until you find a gem, and buy sed gem. US-made, higher-quality electronics, plus no hecklers will be going Nelson on you and ha-ha-ing the Epiphone name silk-screened on.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
For that price, you could buy a used Edwards Les Paul, with hardshell case, and get something that's better than any Les Paul priced at $1000 more.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^Look at the sigs of both the people above me. WTF?

I would look for a good condition Epiphone Elitist honestly. Those can't be much better than Standard Epi LPs.

link?
hmm well not having better pickups is somewhat disappointing, but still most of the problem with standards are the build quality
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I have this guitar. i love it to death. the only flaw i can think of is it doesn't stay in tune for as long as i would want it to, but hey its no Gibson.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by MatrixClaw
For that price, you could buy a used Edwards Les Paul, with hardshell case, and get something that's better than any Les Paul priced at $1000 more.

sorry but also, link?
and i'd really like to play it first also
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
sorry but also, link?
and i'd really like to play it first also

Edwards can only be bought new from Japan, they're so close to Gibsons that they're not allowed to be sold in the US or they'll be sued.

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/index.html is the link to their models. You can buy direct from Japan at Ishibashi Guitars for about $850 last time I checked, but that doesn't come with a case. Otherwise, the only place you'll be able to try one is if you find one used around you.

They're GREAT guitars though. I bought mine sight-unseen just based off of the rave reviews and trust me, it DEFINITELY lives up to the reputation. Honestly, I'd probably take one over a Gibson Les Paul Standard, as their not chambered like the new ones are are built truer to the old LPs than Gibson makes them now
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
idk, thats pretty pricey, i'll look into it more but idk
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
idk, thats pretty pricey, i'll look into it more but idk

I've seen quite a few used ones lately on Harmony-Central, with cases, for ~$650 - 700. Someone had the one I originally wanted, I almost bought it, but I had to control myself
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
I've seen quite a few used ones lately on Harmony-Central, with cases, for ~$650 - 700. Someone had the one I originally wanted, I almost bought it, but I had to control myself

haha, yeah idk man its just i played this thing (about a month ago) and i just loved the way it played, very comfortable
and it looks awesome too
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE