Many tabs I currently have in my archive have solos where there are these "full" notes.
I understand that these notes are done by pulling your string so it rises a full note in pitch, but how are you supposed to do these notes?
I checked stickies, I couldn't find anything about this (although I might be looking over something)
I can get full notes on the G string (tuned EADGBE) by pulling it on the edge of the neck over the high E string, and the B string by simply pulling it hard, although I can only do full notes on frets above the 6th.
Are you supposed to pull it over the high E-string or towards the low the low E-string? or does it matter on which string you're playing? is there some sort of amp for them or is it a sleigh of hand to do full notes on lower frets?
I'd like some help with this one, since I've already scraped the horny layer off my middle finger!

Thank you in advance,
Alvin
Quote by AlvinHessing
Many tabs I currently have in my archive have solos where there are these "full" notes.
I understand that these notes are done by pulling your string so it rises a full note in pitch, but how are you supposed to do these notes?
I checked stickies, I couldn't find anything about this (although I might be looking over something)
I can get full notes on the G string (tuned EADGBE) by pulling it on the edge of the neck over the high E string, and the B string by simply pulling it hard, although I can only do full notes on frets above the 6th.
Are you supposed to pull it over the high E-string or towards the low the low E-string? or does it matter on which string you're playing? is there some sort of amp for them or is it a sleigh of hand to do full notes on lower frets?
I'd like some help with this one, since I've already scraped the horny layer off my middle finger!

Thank you in advance,
Alvin

horny layer on your middle finger?!?!?!?!?!
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
It doesn't matter which way you bend it, the string is still getting tighter, resulting in a higher pitch.

Full bends are sometimes hard to do on standard tuning, if you wanna practice the full bend itself, I recommend down tuning so the strings are looser so you can get the feel for it then work on it when in standard tuning. It's all about finger strength.