ok i dont know how many in the pit know classical music, but did anyone see the commercials for that movie The Soloist with robert downey jr and jamie foxx? i was wondering if the cello song that was playing was a real song or just one made for the movie because it kinda sounds like a song by yo-yo ma and i really wanna get it.
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

It's Bach Cello Suite No. 1. Quite famous, and Yo-Yo Ma has done at least one recording of it. BUt given how popular it is I'm imagining there are quite a few recordings.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
wow thanks i was beginning to think nobody would have a clue haha
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

Aye, a lot of people recognize it as a Yo-Yo Ma song. Probably because he's the only cellist people know about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwHpDOWhkGk
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
it is the Prelude from Bach's Cello Suite no.1
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group