Page 1 of 2
They keep saying I can join next season, and every time the new season comes round, they say exactly the same thing. Oooh, come and help me out on the farm, fix these droids, wash the speeder... they're just take take take, and I've had enough of it. I don't even have any friends here any more, Biggs and Tank left last year.

I wish they could just get some help on the farm. I don't know what I'm doing anyway.. to be honest, I don't even fucking know what they're farming. The whole planet is desert, what crops would possibly grow here?

The deadline is in a couple of weeks, and I've submitted my application to the academy. I need to change their minds before then, what can I say to sway them?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
What is the meaning of, "The Alliance"? Google doesn't really help.

1. http://www.the-alliance.org/?
2. http://www.m-alliance.org.uk/index.html?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

hahahahaha
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Harmonius
What is the meaning of, "The Alliance"? Google doesn't really help.

1. http://www.the-alliance.org/?
2. http://www.m-alliance.org.uk/index.html?

facepalm.jpg
Edit: I apologise, I didn't see you were from Hong Kong.
Current Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Explorer Standard
Tradition Strat
Crafter Acoustic

Peavey Classic 30
Line 6 DL4
Dano Fish 'n Chips
MXR Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MD-2 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
Hang around that old Ben guy's place a little more. He may be able to help.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by deleriumtrigger
facepalm.jpg

What? Facepalm right back at you!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by VoodooChild15

I don't even need to bother- he's always round here. Having coffee with my Uncle, shooting womp rats, going through my dirty clothes...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by VoodooChild15

yea ....but when he pulls out his "glowing stick"

dont touch it
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by rabidguitarist
They keep saying I can join next season, and every time the new season comes round, they say exactly the same thing. Oooh, come and help me out on the farm, fix these droids, wash the speeder... they're just take take take, and I've had enough of it. I don't even have any friends here any more, Biggs and Tank left last year.

I wish they could just get some help on the farm. I don't know what I'm doing anyway.. to be honest, I don't even fucking know what they're farming. The whole planet is desert, what crops would possibly grow here?

The deadline is in a couple of weeks, and I've submitted my application to the academy. I need to change their minds before then, what can I say to sway them?

Screw the Alliance, EMPIRE FTW!
Empire > Alliance.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by rabidguitarist

It's ok man, your aunt and uncle will probably be murdered in a couple of days anyway, and then you can do whatever you want.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Here's what you do.

1. Go out on 'looking for a robot'.
2. Meet this dude called Ben Kenobi.
3. Go back to his place. Don't worry, he won't molest you. He's got your dad's old lightsaber.
4. Go back home, and don't worry about your Aunt and Uncle, they'll be dead.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
This thread is so full of win, I fear it may soon explode.

Seriously tho, next time Ben is over, take his glow stick and slice their heads off with it. Then go on an epic adventure with a arrogant smuggler, a really hairy guy, rescue a princess, talk to a little miniature rip-off of Kermit the frog, use the force, attack Darth Vader, blow up a Death Star once or twice, rinse, lather and repeat.
Um.. is there an alternative option, where my Auntie and Uncle don't have to die?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Um.. is there an alternative option, where my Auntie and Uncle don't have to die?

Join the Empire. The Alliance are crap.

You could always join the Rebel Alliance though.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by Aguamento
This thread is so full of win, I fear it may soon explode.

Seriously tho, next time Ben is over, take his glow stick and slice their heads off with it. Then go on an epic adventure with a arrogant smuggler, a really hairy guy, rescue a princess, talk to a little miniature rip-off of Kermit the frog, use the force, attack Darth Vader, blow up a Death Star once or twice, rinse, lather and repeat.

do NOT get too close to that princess. if you do, when you find out the truth, you'll be appalled.
Quote by rabidguitarist

nope, the stormtroopers are likely already headed towards your moisture farm, you should probably high tail it into the desert now.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by rabidguitarist

Nah, sorry mate. Also, watch out for this lady called 'Leia'. You're probably going to fap over her, but be careful, she's your sister.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
rape them
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by CTFOD
Nah, sorry mate. Also, watch out for this lady called 'Leia'. You're probably going to fap over her, but be careful, she's your sister.

I was gonna suggest they get together and release a series of pay-per-view videos over the supernet.
Quote by JackalUK
I was gonna suggest they get together and release a series of pay-per-view videos over the supernet.

Well, that is an alternate option. Maybe Darth Vader could come in and start saying "Who's your daddy?"

Quote by original=punk
Fail, Luke wanted to enter the ACADEMY, not join the Alliance.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Yes, we know.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Last edited by CTFOD at Dec 27, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist

No. IT IS INEVITABLE!! I'm sorry but those Tusken Raiders will do it eventually... If you have a problem, talk to George Lucas. You can find him in most rollings of credits for these cool movies called "Star Wars."

Quote by Rogue Hermit

do NOT get too close to that princess. if you do, when you find out the truth, you'll be appalled.

SHHH! He doesn't find that out till the... Sixth episode? Something like that..
Quote by CTFOD
Well, that is an alternate option. Maybe Darth Vader could come in and start saying "Who's your daddy?"

"Who's your daddy!"

"My daddy is dead!"

"No, Luke... I AM YOUR FATHER!"

"NOOOOOOOOO......."

"And the plumber *wink*"

"......ooooooohhhh! *wry smile*"

OH NOES!!!
Quote by Another bassist
get fat and fight a chicken that randomly appears in your life. that will convince them for sure

No Family Guy
Quote by JackalUK
"Who's your daddy!"

"My daddy is dead!"

"No, Luke... I AM YOUR FATHER!"

"NOOOOOOOOO......."

"And the plumber *wink*"

"......ooooooohhhh! *wry smile*"

OH NOES!!!

Filthy creatures.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Page 1 of 2