I found a slice of Irish cheddar in my room that I estimate to be about a year and a half out of it's package.

Challengers?

yeah my room is disgusting
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Don't worry, it's Irish cheddar. It probably went out of date before you even bought it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by qsceszxdwa
I got like tons of frozen unmarked cheese in the freezer that has been there for about 12 years

i found the pattern of your username
Gear:
my old history teacher had a piece of string cheese on his desk for two years. then he found it and has it sitting on his chalk shelf. 4 years, beat it
my old english teacher mr bagsby had some really old cheese he kept in his closet in his classroom in about 8 plastic bags, but u could still smell it as soon as he opened the door to that closet. when kids fell asleep in his class hed bring it out and wave it in front of their faces. needless to say, they woke up pretty damn quickly
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by wicket_nirvana
my old english teacher mr bagsby had some really old cheese he kept in his closet in his classroom in about 8 plastic bags, but u could still smell it as soon as he opened the door to that closet. when kids fell asleep in his class hed bring it out and wave it in front of their faces. needless to say, they woke up pretty damn quickly

That is so awesome. I want to be a teacher
Gear: