Gus Guitars

I was reading the credits from Pendulums latest albim and it transpired that the guitarist used Gus Guitars.

I looked up the guitars on the internet and they are very very strange, has anyone ever used or seen one ? (I saw one when I saw Pendulum live)

I've never played one but I'm in love with the looks, apparently they have flexible tonality too.
Those bottom side fret markers are kind of counter productive though, despite looking gorgeous.
I think Billy Sheehan once played one of their basses, might be pretty good IMO.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
dont buy unless u try nd i dont even think gc has them so good luck finding one :P
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
They are incredibly expensive.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
I've played a fair few of them, and they were all very very good guitars. Very versatile, extremely well set up, and the MIDI pickup system is good fun to mess around with.
Well, back in the day they were about £1500-2000 I think. That was a few years ago though, so prices may have inflated since then.
The MIDI pickup allows you to plug into a MIDI module so that trigger all sorts of MIDI instruments, from organs to xylophones etc, just like with a MIDI keyboard. It's good fun to play with, and could certainly have its uses in the right context.
Ahhh so the Propane Nightmares trumpet intro could be played on it?

And is all the crazy Star Labs stuff allowed to be dicussed here?