sooooo delicious. I just started listening to them/bought "In the Studio". Anyone else into them?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I always took them as an alternate line up of the Specials. If you listen to them and the Specials (as in "Monkey Man" vs. "Racist Friend"), you can notice a pretty big difference in sound.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
I always took them as an alternate line up of the Specials. If you listen to them and the Specials (as in "Monkey Man" vs. "Racist Friend"), you can notice a pretty big difference in sound.

Yeah, I just Wiki'd it. It's when Dammers made huge line-up changes, such as no Terry Hall
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Oh, come on now. I don't even classify them and the Specials as the same group because they have very different sounds.

P.S. for those who haven't listened to them before, check out "What I Like Most About You is Your Girlfriend"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsON86DWss
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I bought In the Studio about 5 years ago.

It's been collecting dust since then.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I bought "The Singles" by the Specials and it has like 4 or 5 Special AKA songs on it as well.
I prefer the Specials.
Haha, no love for Special AKA. It's alright.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
i like them, suprised not to many other people do.

but what's this girlfriend worship. i've never been too into that song, have people listen to Nelson Mandela!
Haha, well I just picked a song at random. I am also pretty surprised that not as many people in this forum like them but, oh well.
Quote by CowsWithGuns