Poll: Should Fox eat all the dicks?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should Fox eat all the dicks?
Yes they should eat all the dicks
121 97%
No. I'm an idiot who thinks they should be paid for work they didn't do
4 3%
Voters: 125.
Page 1 of 2
http://www.cracked.com/blog/fox-can-eat-several-dicks/

Here's the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slj55jYuMro&feature=related

For those who can't be arsed to read the article basically Fox owned the rights to make the Watchmen movie, but for decades did nothing. Warner Bros decided to make it (and judging from the trailer did an incredible job) and Fox waited till they'd finished and sued them, thereby allowing themselves to make money from the film that they had no part in making.
As the article says it's like me buying some bacon and leaving it in the fridge for weeks not doing anything with it and showing no intention of ever doing anything with it and then waiting till you made breakfast with it before jumping out and snatching it from your hands.

So what do you think, Should Fox eat all the dicks?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
of course they should!

I'm still kind of skeptical about the film though. There's elements to it that could only be expressed through the graphic novel medium... I'm not sure how well it's going to be translated in film. Still excited about it though.
By all rights this movie will make more money than God, Fox will be earning a butt load of cash for not lifting a finger.

Good job.
Good ol' fox and their capitalist ways.

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I don't think that the poll is very fair

So's your FACE.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They should eat many dicks, that's just not right, legal battles like this are the reason Duff Mckagan cannot release Beautiful Disease even though the leaks make it sound amazing.
what kind of poll asks people if a fox should eat everyones dick?
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by 100%guitarmad
I don't think that the poll is very fair

I see no problem with it
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Yeah...I don't care.

I'll watch the movie and squarely not give a fuck about which of the oversized multinationals makes the profit because it makes fuck all difference to me.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've heard a lot about it, but I still don't know. Wtf is Watchmen?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
I've heard a lot about it, but I still don't know. Wtf is Watchmen?

http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=watchmen+movie

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Yeah...I don't care.

I'll watch the movie and squarely not give a fuck about which of the oversized multinationals makes the profit because it makes fuck all difference to me.

Well have some cool points for the profanity.
David Hayter wrote the script!?

I might go watch this, then feed one of my several dicks to Fox.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Yes, thank you. What I was really asking for was why everyone thinks so highly of it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command

I've never seen such an overwhelming majority on any poll on the internet.

EVER. usually there are at least 1 or 2 people who post 'No' as a joke, but everyone must really hate FOX.
Yes, every dick willing to be sucked should make a queue outside of Fox's headquarters for each of the CEOs to jolly until said dick is finished.

What Fox has done, and is still doing, is nothing more than dispicable. I understand that the film industry is a business, but still, this is just wrong on so many levels.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by CTFOD
Yes, thank you. What I was really asking for was why everyone thinks so highly of it.

Well then that's what you should have actually asked isn't it?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
....You have my dick.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Well then that's what you should have actually asked isn't it?

Well then this solution shall be rectified instantly!

I've heard a lot about it, but I still don't know. Why does everyone love Watchmen so much?

Quote by Jack Off Jill
....You have my dick.

AND MY AXE!!
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by Jack Off Jill
....You have my dick.

*insert overused LotR meme here*

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
*insert overused LotR meme here*

Legolas offered his dick?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
jesus, i just read that article.
that last paragraph is hilarious.
an acre of dicks.... i imagine them like a forest, that i am running through, with the many dicks caressing me.

>.>
<.<
i have no gay fantasies
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
I'm not sure how I feel about the movie (and I'm pretty sure that Alan Moore isn't exactly hyped up about it), but Fox deserves no money for this. Especially if they could have made a movie years ago with Alan Moore actually contributing to it.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Yeah. Fox can eat dick. Many dicks. All the dicks.

ALL OUR DICK ARE BELONG TO FOX.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by maninthebox24
I'm not sure how I feel about the movie (and I'm pretty sure that Alan Moore isn't exactly hyped up about it), but Fox deserves no money for this. Especially if they could have made a movie years ago with Alan Moore actually contributing to it.

Alan Moore has never completely trusted a movie studio with his films, and the fact that he really loathed V for Vendetta doesn't help.

Dave Gibbons was involved in the production, but Moore, as always, stayed away, and pretty much vowed to never watch the movie.

I want Moore to see it, though, just to see if he really loves it. This doesn't sound like any other of his adaptations so far, in that it's ACTUALLY 100% faithful to the original, unlike all of the others.

Saxo-Walrus

I dislike whatever two dicks ruined my poll.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
hmm....thats pretty f**ked up.

I just read Watchmen today.

Its REALLY good. Like....really. Rorsach's story is pretty damn heart moving.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Eat all the dicks. Open your bitter, miserable mouth and eat all the dicks. Stop using that mouth of yours to whine, and get started on all these dicks you need to be eating. Keep eating dicks, even at night, even on weekends. Intuition will tell you that you’ve had enough dicks, but you will be wrong: You will never have eaten enough dicks. You may complain that what you’re doing is perfectly legal, but I’d argue that I’ve never read a law that specifically prohibits force-feeding a lethal amount of dicks down someone’s throat, (though, I’ll admit, I’m almost positive there is one). You may say “I don’t care what you think, DOB,” to which I’d respond, “That’s some tough talk for someone with an acre of dicks in their mouth.”

I think we can class the 2 that voted for fox not to eat dicks
'' people who misfired when trying to click the first box ''
I thought this thread was going to be about a man who actually invited a fox to eat several dicks.

Anyway, Fox are extreme assholes.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Last edited by Iriathz at Dec 27, 2008,
Quote by CTFOD

It is one of the best graphic novels of all time changed the comic medium as a whole.

Alan Moore has never completely trusted a movie studio with his films, and the fact that he really loathed V for Vendetta doesn't help. Dave Gibbons was involved in the production, but Moore, as always, stayed away, and pretty much vowed to never watch the movie. I want Moore to see it, though, just to see if he really loves it. This doesn't sound like any other of his adaptations so far, in that it's ACTUALLY 100% faithful to the original, unlike all of the others.

Yes but all the people who saw the prescreenings say Snyder took out

*Spoilers* The Squid */spoilers*
Last edited by DaysoftheBlue at Dec 27, 2008,
It was pretty stupid of WB to make a movie they didn't have the rights to. But FOX still should eat all the dicks
Page 1 of 2