my A string buzzez even acoustically when i play it, and i think its buzzing a little bit on the D string too. any idea what the problem is?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
you need a set up?
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club
when a string buzzes, theres usually something in its way when it vibrates, just enough to make it buzz....it could be a few different things but more often than not, the string is too low to the fret board, and when you pluck the string, its buzzing on top of a fret.

the best thing to do is get your guitar set up, any guitar store with a repair shop can do it. What they'll do is 'set up' your guitar, ensure there is no fret buzz...its like a tune up, they'll make your guitar feel better to play and run without any problems.

i take it your guitar is an electric one? if it buzzes acoustically, and doesnt ruin your amplified sound, then its not so bad....if its in the way and sounds unpleasant, get it set up, youll be much happier with it afterwards.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville