Hello, i would really enjoy to get a hold of that iceman, its in a price range of 500 to 600 Euros, and i love Ibanez... but everyone starts to compare it with older icemen like ic300, or saying that this iceman is just an RG with an iceman body, i like RG, and also dimarzio d activators are nice for metal and shredding...or maybe im being silly but prove me wrong...

What do you think about this newest Iceman ICT700, does it suck, has a lousy tone or its uncomfortable to play?

Any opinion is welcome

(amp: spider iii 75 with boss gt-10 for all the modulation)
I think anything's going to sound pretty much like what guitar you already have through that Spider.

A new amp would benefit you 1000 times more than a new guitar. Unfortunately, I really don't have any experience with the Iceman guitars because I'd personally never use one
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Why does everyone rag on Spider III so much, it's a decent guitar, especially at the price. The only other guitar in the price range is a Raven.... However, the iceman looks sick. Try it out at GC or soemthin.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
get some tube amp first or at least some great distortion pedal if you want to shred. then go test some guitars to local shops
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Quote by Da Squiz
Why does everyone rag on Spider III so much, it's a decent guitar, especially at the price. The only other guitar in the price range is a Raven.... However, the iceman looks sick. Try it out at GC or soemthin.

Well... first of all it's not a guitar, it's an amp

Their are PLENTY of other amps in its price range... Vox Valvetronix, Roland Cube, Peavey Vyper and many others once you start getting into the higher priced ones.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
My bad, haha. I got the words mixed up. But for me, it works fine, and it's not like i need to crank it or anything.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
"lousy tone or its uncomfortable to play"

Both very personal things, different to each and every player.

HOWEVER

Your amp is bad for everyone

"A new amp would benefit you a lot more than a new guitar."
Is right.
Thanks for the opinion, and the line 6 flaming its not that important, i use it as a speaker for gt10, and i don't see which type of raven are you talking about... but still its that sick look that drives me crazy about iceman
yes, badly
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
Quote by bazzabalboa
yes, badly

how come all reviews on this site are always 9 and 10, and everyone in forum says quite the contrary
Because the reviews are always written by kids who got the guitar/amp/pedal the day before and are still on their honeymoon with it and so don't realise if it's actually any good or not, whereas in the forums you occasionally get someone whose opinion is actually worth listening to. I really do mean occasionally though, like, one in twenty people. We have a lot of foo's.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
Because the reviews are always written by kids who got the guitar/amp/pedal the day before and are still on their honeymoon with it and so don't realise if it's actually any good or not, whereas in the forums you occasionally get someone whose opinion is actually worth listening to. I really do mean occasionally though, like, one in twenty people. We have a lot of foo's.

^ exactly correct
Bazza

Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
Quote by MatrixClaw
I think anything's going to sound pretty much like what guitar you already have through that Spider.

A new amp would benefit you 1000 times more than a new guitar. Unfortunately, I really don't have any experience with the Iceman guitars because I'd personally never use one

^ also correct
Bazza

Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
Quote by MatrixClaw

why cant you just answer the question
The neck is the same as on my guitar and the body uses the same mahogany so I would imagine it is very nice to play and if you like the looks, go for it. It's not something I'd play but only because I like a locking trem and I hate the Iceman shape but there's nothing else to put me off. In a way it is like an RGT but that's no bad thing in my book.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
new amp. i have a question though, why do you use your spider's distortion? i mean you blew all that money on the GT and you dont even use its amp models? try running the boss through the MP3 input on the spider, and try and find some good distortion settings on it, it'll sound a ton better
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.