I just purchased an Ibanez SR500 and I want to make a few changes with it. I have basically no knowledge on this kind of stuff so I turn to you

Hardware: I was thinking about getting some rosewood knobs, but I have no idea how they will look against the mahogany body. Opinions?

http://grizzly.com/products/T1105

Bridge: No ideas here, the stock bridge is an Accu-Cast B20 I really dont know where to start looking for upgrades to this.

Tuners: Again, no idea...hipshot?

Im probably not going to upgrade the pickups just yet, the sound I can get from the Bartonini pickups suits me.

Any ideas are appreciated
Hm, the rosewood knobs were quite cool. Hard to tell how they'd fare together with the mahogny as they rarely look the same as in the pictures, and may even not look the same from batch to batch due to differences in the pieces of wood used. Might be cool though.
And as for a hipshot, go for it if you feel a need for it
Maruszczyk Jake X Redburst
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl
Ashdown MAG300H + Ashdown 1x15 (Eminence Delta 15)

Believing Carlos!
Yeah, I don't think those knobs would go too well with the mahogony. It seems like too much wood, you know? I imagine gold would look pretty cool, so you should try that. I do like the look of those gold 'tuners'.
I think gold tuners, knobs, and a bridge would look amazing on that. Maybe a brass nut too. I love those rosewood knobs though. I think they would look better on a white P bass with a tortoise shell pickguard though, with a rosewood fretboard. That would be classy
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by grifff
What bridge would fit nicely onto my bass?

the stock one is really a great bridge.

I would suggest getting real Bartolini pickups over anything else, if you like those halfhearted attempts the real deal is gonna melt your face.

the rosewood knobs would look quite stupid. ebony would look less stupid but still quite stupid.

a detuner may be a great upgrade.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Canadian_basser
Yeah, I don't think those knobs would go too well with the mahogony. It seems like too much wood, you know? I imagine gold would look pretty cool, so you should try that. I do like the look of those gold 'tuners'.

There can never be too much wood!

Maruszczyk Jake X Redburst
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl
Ashdown MAG300H + Ashdown 1x15 (Eminence Delta 15)

Believing Carlos!