Anyone got any boss pedals for sale? If so which ones?

just eat 27 chalupas with fire sauce the day before you meet em then when they try something **** your pants

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
You should get Digitech instead. Anyways, if you still want a Boss, there is only ONE pedal you must avoid. The metal zone. Im not sure bout your music taste but never buy one of those.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Metal is not really my style although I have tested that exact pedal before at a music store called Long & Mcquade. But I'm looking for a Wah pedal. Anyways link me or tell me how i can find Digitech. Maybe I'll take a look.

just eat 27 chalupas with fire sauce the day before you meet em then when they try something **** your pants

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
Quote by montyburns
i have a boss ac-2 and ph-3
phaser and acoustic simulator

is the ac-2 for sale and if so specs and price?

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
Boss Super Chorus CH-1. For more info/pics you can check out my thread on this very page, and it's towards the top right now.
Boss DS-1, good condition. great distortion/tone. $25?
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
Quote by Jigsaw62
Boss DS-1, good condition. great distortion/tone. $25?

Payment Method? Country? Shipping Included/Non Included?

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
I have a digitech hot rod distortion I would be willing to sell to you
i might also sell you my Boss Chorus Ensemble if you are interested
$20 for the Distortion and $50 for the chorus
$60 if you want both
I have lots of Boss pedals (and some others as well). If you're in Canada or the US these prices include shipping. If you want more than one we can definitely work something out. Just send me a PM. Cheers, Scott

Boss PH-2 Phaser - $50
Boss BF-3 Flanger - $70
Boss PH-3 Phaser - $70
Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator - $70
Boss DD-5 (scuffed but works perfect) - $90
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion - $60
Boss DC-3 Digital Dimension (spotless mint) - $140
I've got a Boss ME-50. I'm not sure if that's what ur looking for, but im willing to sell/trade for single pedals.
i have a boss gt-6 w/ manuals. $175 paypalled and shipped in the cont. US. PM me if you're interested.
I've got a Digitech RP3 multieffects unit for $80 shipped which has all the effects you can think of. It sounds awesome as well with a load of other features. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you as much info as I can.

Just wondering, why only Boss?
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Orange PPC212 w/ Celestion V30 and Celestion G12-75
Quote by Khoifish321
I've got a Digitech RP3 multieffects unit for $80 shipped which has all the effects you can think of. It sounds awesome as well with a load of other features. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you as much info as I can.

Just wondering, why only Boss?

Boss was the only brand i knew plus... first thing that came to mind LOL

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
ah haha that's understandable, there's a reason why they are really popular pedals

But there are countless pedal companies, Boss is one of the low end ones.

if you want to check out some better/high end botique brands, check out Fulltone, Lovepedal, Catalinbread, Electro-Harmonix, Keeley (makes amazing mods to a lot of Boss pedals), Analogman, MXR, and BBE just to name a few. They can get quite costly though.

my offer still stands by the way
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Quote by Khoifish321
ah haha that's understandable, there's a reason why they are really popular pedals

But there are countless pedal companies, Boss is one of the low end ones.

if you want to check out some better/high end botique brands, check out Fulltone, Lovepedal, Catalinbread, Electro-Harmonix, Keeley (makes amazing mods to a lot of Boss pedals), Analogman, MXR, and BBE just to name a few. They can get quite costly though.

my offer still stands by the way

Effects?? Manuals?

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
PMed
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera