I just got a new ESP LTD EC-1000, and theres a few questions that came with it

1. What are the stock strings?
2. Why does it sound like that its not picking up my Hammer-ons/Pull-offs and Tapping? You can hear it, buts it more faint then my Jackson KVX10
3. Same as question 2, but instead Pinch Harmonics. For some reason, there not as loud as my Jackson...

Im thinking the Pups might need new batteries? Which leads to question 4...

When i go to change batteries, what should i watch out for, where are they located, etc?

Thanks Guys
The batteris should be under the pickguard, but in you case they should be in the control cavity behind the guitar..

Watch out for pulling wires, as loose solder joints come apart quite easily.
Just unscrew it, change hte battery, screw it back in, and you'r egood.
Change the batteries. And doesn't the EC-1000 have a battery compartment? I remember playing an EC-500 and I thought it had a battery compartment. My Hellraiser has a separate battery compartment with a clip. It takes no more than 4 seconds to change.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by dudey5691
Does it have EMG's? I'd suggest considering the 18v mod, it makes the overall sound much better.

Go on about this mod...

And two more questions...

1. With my two pedals, (The ones in my Sig) would any brand of AC Adapter work for them, because i cant find a BOSS AC Adapter, and i dont want to have to constantly keep buying batteries...

2. When i go to swap out the speaker from my Valveking, do i just unscrew, unwire, remove, then place new speaker, wire it, and screw it in, or is there something else i should be looking out for?? Never really swapped out a speaker before...
Quote by SMB13
Go on about this mod...

And two more questions...

1. With my two pedals, (The ones in my Sig) would any brand of AC Adapter work for them, because i cant find a BOSS AC Adapter, and i dont want to have to constantly keep buying batteries...

2. When i go to swap out the speaker from my Valveking, do i just unscrew, unwire, remove, then place new speaker, wire it, and screw it in, or is there something else i should be looking out for?? Never really swapped out a speaker before...

Any adapter works and yes, just remove, place the new one in and wire.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Ok, thank you very much.

Ad while we're in this Thread (Even though this question isnt in the right forum) as for Ibanez Tubescreamers, i was thinking on the TS9, but i heard the TS808 is better. Just wanted to clarify really. And my musical genre is mostly Metal.

Thanks Again!
Didn't you just get this guitar on christmas? I really doubt the batteries are dead already, especially if it was from the internet or bought from the back of a store. The shelf models probably have dying batteries but the brand new models wouldn't.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by Copilot911
Didn't you just get this guitar on christmas? I really doubt the batteries are dead already, especially if it was from the internet or bought from the back of a store. The shelf models probably have dying batteries but the brand new models wouldn't.

If he did get it for christmas then it isn't the batteries.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by Necrophagist777
If he did get it for christmas then it isn't the batteries.

Yeah he made a thread on christmas day showing the new guitar and amp, so its not the batteries.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by Copilot911

It was the shelf model though, lol. It was the only one they had. But by God, i had them, me and my father check it out first/

And no one knowsabout the TS9 or TS808?