Who's playing? i really doubt i'll be going though,seems to get worse every year.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
BRING ME THE HORIZON AND PIERCE THE VEIL!

Can life get better?

it's going to be sick. Stupid BMTH never plays death breath live, my favorite.
Quote by Faux
whats the best part about sex with eighty one year olds?
theres eighty of them
Quote by DannyMcawesome
BRING ME THE HORIZON AND PIERCE THE VEIL!

Can life get better?

it's going to be sick. Stupid BMTH never plays death breath live, my favorite.

Much, much better
Unbelievably better.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Would go for Thursday, and Four Year Strong puts on an awesome show. I didn't like them until I saw them with NFG but they were really good live but I don't get into the cd a whole lot.
However Thursday and FYS still isn't enough to go see this. PTV is horrible and they are terrible live too and BMTH is just not good.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Would go for Thursday, and Four Year Strong puts on an awesome show. I didn't like them until I saw them with NFG but they were really good live but I don't get into the cd a whole lot.
However Thursday and FYS still isn't enough to go see this. PTV is horrible and they are terrible live too and BMTH is just not good.

On the contrar, PTV are really good live. Personal bias probably gets in the way for this one though

and I agree the line up could be a lot better, but I'll take it.
i was hoping...no wait thats warped tour, never mind
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Not a very strong lineup this year
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
yea corporate sponsorships. so chaotic.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Same, although I don't really like FYS. They'd probably be fun though.

I really want to see Thursday, but I'll wait for them to come on their own tour.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i'll probably end up going to this, seeing as how i want to see thursday and my friends are in love with four year strong (who i wouldn't mind seeing anyways)
Urgh, looks godawful. I hope Thursday don't decide to come on the UK tour, because I'd hate to have to sit through those godawful bands to see them...

It's just all generic nonsense (although I haven't heard any Four Year Strong), and why the hell do people still like Bring Me The Horizon? I mean, the lead singer pissed on a girl!
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Well there's no DC or VA dates and I would only really want to see Thursday and Four Year Strong so I won't go.
This tour has like 15 major sponsors, how very punk rock of them. Speaking of punk rock, I'm surprised Hot Topic wasn't all over this.
This tour sucks. I'm upset Four Year Strong has to be on, because I really wanna see them. I already had to sit through a Bring Me The Horizon set already. I don't need to again.
i'm not going after seeing the list. that kinda sucks.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by adamcouture
This tour sucks. I'm upset Four Year Strong has to be on, because I really wanna see them. I already had to sit through a Bring Me The Horizon set already. I don't need to again.

Don't bother, band is shit as is this tour as a matter of fact.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
best post on that entire forum, btw:

"This years line up sux so im not going .. so who would you like to see play TOC 2010?

Here is my line up
1.) Avenged sevenfold
2.)Slipknot
3.)Ankla
4.)Disturbed
5.)BlessTheFall
6.)ETF
7.)Cannibal Corpse
8.)Metallica
9.)Ozzy Osbourne
10.)Drowning Pool"
Quote by kryptonite22
best post on that entire forum, btw:

"This years line up sux so im not going .. so who would you like to see play TOC 2010?

Here is my line up
1.) Avenged sevenfold
2.)Slipknot
3.)Ankla
4.)Disturbed
5.)BlessTheFall
6.)ETF
7.)Cannibal Corpse
8.)Metallica
9.)Ozzy Osbourne
10.)Drowning Pool"

Honestly, you're line up is not any better.

andn everything past 6 wouldn't happen. That would be much more likely on Ozzfest or Mayhem Tour.
Slipknot/Disturbed/A7X? I don't think anyone really wants to go to a concert that has bands that are retardedly overplayed on the radio.

Wow, after rereading that I sound like an ass. Don't take that personally, I just went on a mini rant.

My line up:

AFI
As Blood Runs Black
Blessed By a Broken Heart
Chiodos
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
Mychildren, Mybride
Underoath
Sky Eats Airplane
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Honestly, you're line up is not any better.

andn everything past 6 wouldn't happen. That would be much more likely on Ozzfest or Mayhem Tour.
Slipknot/Disturbed/A7X? I don't think anyone really wants to go to a concert that has bands that are retardedly overplayed on the radio.

Wow, after rereading that I sound like an ass. Don't take that personally, I just went on a mini rant.

My line up:

AFI
As Blood Runs Black
Blessed By a Broken Heart
Chiodos
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
Mychildren, Mybride
Underoath
Sky Eats Airplane

He didn't make that list.

Anyway I've seen Pierce The Veil, they suck. They gave us these free cds too after the show and they sucked too so we threw them away.
i'm going, also.
to the New Jersey show.
can't wait to see BMTH.

i join you in your hesitation to bring it to this forum.
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
then who did?

and like I said, personal bias.

correct. i did not make that list. i thought the preceeding sentence - "best post on that [by which i meant, taste of chaos] forum:", not to mention the quotation marks, made it reasonably clear that they weren't my words.

i hate every single one of those bands
Here's my dream line-up for Taste of Chaos 2010:

30 Seconds to Mars
The Used
Senses Fail
Saosin
Chiodos
Aiden
Evaline

or

Avenged Sevenfold
Atreyu
Bullet For My Valentine
Blessthefall
Idiot Pilot
Mucc
D'espairsRay
The Underneath

That would definitely make my life worth living.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
then who did?

and like I said, personal bias.

It's not personal bias when I saw them and was open minded about them and then they sucked.
seriously i think like 5% of the people on here understand sarcasm
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
It's not personal bias when I saw them and was open minded about them and then they sucked.

Either a bad night on their part or they've improved a lot since you saw them. I've seen bad sets and they weren't one of them.

@kryptonite: I totally missed that
I guess my response belongs in the toc forum.
Quote by pmeg568c
seriously i think like 5% of the people on here understand sarcasm

i do/

if they ever bring back The Used, I MAY see it. because they never tour minnesota.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.