#1
Hey guys.

So we are starting to rerecord one of our songs, which happens to be an instrumental. The original techniques we used to record the song made it sound very thin, and very weak. This time around, we were able to bring out some more awesome out of the song, but there is still a lot of room for improvement. We tried messing with different types of reverbs, volumes, so on and so forth, but we can't seem to find a good balance between all the tracks. The drums sound much improved from our last outing, and the guitar tones are much better, but the guitars just don't seem powerful enough. And don't even get me started on the bass.

Anyway, if you guys could perhaps take a look at the song and let us know what improvements we can make, and how we can go about it, it would be awesome.

The original full recording of the song and the new version can both be found here:

http://www.myspace.com/sundersspace

Struggles of Taste is just the "verse" of the song recorded the new way, and the old version is under struggles of man, in its original sound.

If you guys want me to host this up on a file website thinger, please tell me, in case you want to download it and look at the waveforms and what not. I don't know any websites where I can do so for free, so if you guys do just let me know I'll be sure to put them up in a jiff.

Thanks for all your help!!!