So I finally got my computer to share my iTunes library with my laptop. Now here's the problem: how do i get the shared library onto my laptop library?

It says "HP Administrator's Music'' under the a new side tab called shared on my laptop iTunes, this has my entire library in it (which is what I wanted) but I want my music saved onto my itunes so I wont have to be on the same network to listen to my music.

thanks in advance
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
iTunes hates you too.

He told me last night, you have no chance with that guy, I literally had to hold him back.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I'm pretty sure you can't save files from other computers from the network unless (if you're using a mac), you drag the songs from the other computer into your own Drop Box and then import them into your own library
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
copy and paste

and it's not a mac just so you guys know

EDIT: i misread. the computer he's transferring FROM isn't a mac. dunno about the laptop.

you still should be able to just copy it over onto a directory in your computer, and add the folder with all the music to the library.
Last edited by Rogue Hermit at Dec 27, 2008,
I hate iTunes too! I would kill them if i had the chance but i didnt even get a CD with my iPod so i cant do it without trashing my PC.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
You're going to have to put the files in the shared folder on your network.

iTunes doesn't let you download from shared libraries for copyright reasons- if you could do that, then when I'm in my dorm at school or anywhere there's lots of other people on the network, I could just go into everybody's library and steal their music.