OK, so I'm planning to buy myself a guitar. I found 2 similar ones, a Fender CD60 and an Ibanez V72E but not sure which one is the best option. Maybe you can help me. Thanks.

Quote by Necr0maniac
ibanez.

yes indeed.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
What's your price range? There are probably better guitars to be had such as the Yamaha FG730S or if you really want the electronics the FGX730SCA
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
What's your price range? There are probably better guitars to be had such as the Yamaha FG730S or if you really want the electronics the FGX730SCA

Just choose between those 2 guitars
Jesus AcousticSlayer, im sorry, but that song on your myspace is awful! whats up with the octaver?
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
my god, both terrible choices.

the fender is ALWAYS the better choice. fenders are overpriced; ibanez are overpriced and pieces of crap.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
^This guy speaks the truth. We just need to put a big disclaimer at the top of the forum that says DO NOT BUY FENDER, IBANEZ, OR DEAN ACOUSTICS! THEY ARE OVERPRICED PIECES OF CRAP! Of the three, Fender>Ibanez>Dean. But in general, ALMOST EVERYTHING ELSE>Fender>Ibanez>Dean.

Please TS, do yourself a favor and DO NOT GET EITHER ONE OF THOSE GUITARS! Like the guy a few posts up said, get a Yamaha. Or a Takamine. Or an Alvarez. Or an Epiphone. PLEASE!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Id choose the Fender if I had to choose but I advise that you dont buy either.
Yeah, I know guys that fender and ibanez are not great acoustics but i dont have other choice. the other ones are too expensive, and i cant find in my country shops selling yamaha's and epiphones...so, believe me, i've done researches and this is the best option i could come out with..
Take a look at Blueridge, Stanford and Revival Guitars. Good Guitars and you can get solid wood guitars reasonably priced.
I have an Ibanez EW and I don't think they are as awful as everyone says they are.
Yeah, I know guys that fender and ibanez are not great acoustics but i dont have other choice. the other ones are too expensive, and i cant find in my country shops selling yamaha's and epiphones...so, believe me, i've done researches and this is the best option i could come out with..

What about Washburn, Alvarez or Takamine?? They all make great guitars in the lower price ranges.
The Fender has a nicer look....is mail-order an option?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

I would go with the fender without a doubt.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
i have a squire i paid 50 bucks for, the only difference between it an any other i've played is the saddle is made of plastic on the squire. lol, i know the woods are different, but hey :P

my ibanez electrics SUCKED and their warranties are fake... mine isn't up... if anyone can tell me how to send this mofo back, tell me. customer support doesn't exist and you need to pull an rma out of the air.
Quote by Alex.A

musiciansfriend.com doesnt ship to your country?
Im a fender fan so, of course Im going to go with fender.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Seriously, you can't mail/internet order? I find that rather hard to believe.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray