Well hear me out pit. This is basicly just another "Songs to impres chicks" thread, but i cleverly diguised it as something different. So heres the deal:
Im going with my friend to a new years eve party (assuming my cold clears up by then) and there are suposed to be girls there. Im pretty much not gonna know anybody there except maybe 2-3 people. But considering what kind of people my friends friends are, there should be at least 1 guitar for every 4 persons there. So, what songs should i play, that would maybe get me some action, or at least a cute smile or two? Im already set on Hey there delilah (i know, but its a pretty song), knocking on heavens door (so everybody can sing along) and some other song you wont know. Im actualy considering A Tout Le Monde but i doubt that. Maybe Tribute to set up some laughs? But thats like 4 songs, i need more! Please suggest some, and please try to give simple songs that i can sing with to (just chords, no fancy picking and such), im already strugling with Delilah.

P.S. i actualy mainly play some rock and metal, and im not just playing guitar to get girls. If that was the case i would have quit a long time ago. But theres no harm in using my skils for this is it.

tl:dr:
suggest me some songs to play at a party to impres girls
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Last edited by gorkyporky at Dec 27, 2008,
Tl;dr

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
the final countdown. but seriously why do you care about what songs you gonna play its a party have fun
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by theocao
the final countdown. but seriously why do you care about what songs you gonna play its a party have fun

because i want to hook up (yes, i am desperate)
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Douche. :C
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by Gerald The Mous
Start playing 2 Minutes To Midnight by Iron Maiden two minutes before midnight.

But around the chorus won't it be like 1 minute to midnight?
These would help:

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by imdeth
But around the chorus won't it be like 1 minute to midnight?

And then everyone will miss the ball drop cause they'll be watching him playing guitar at the worst possible moment and everyone will be pissed at him and he won't get any?
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by boreamor
These would help:

This.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by boreamor
These would help:

ooh ooh thats my favourite song.

play date rape by sublime while on this topic
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I played One, but there was a drummer and a bassist and I was drunk as ****. Also, I'm assuming you'll be playing an acoustic right?

Mhmhm....The lyrics on various Elliott Smith songs are deep and profound. BUT I don't know what kind of girls will be there man.

OR Bright Eyes, but play the happy ones, or you'll **** the party. Or Dashboard Confessional...I don't really have a clue what girls listen today that isn't mainstream and unoriginal.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club