Hey everyone, really would apprieciate alot of feedbacck here.

Anyway, i am currently deciding in what guitar to get, either a dean from hell or a razorback explosion. Ive played and love both. Anyway, as ive been watching vids on youtube of the guitars and looking at pictures, i have noticed that there seems to be differnt finishes in each.

In the dean from hell, i have seen ones with darker blue than others, and with the razorback, it seems that some finishes are alot darker than others, and some with ALOT of orange and yellow

For example:

http://www.andertons.co.uk/acatalog/info_DGKRZREXP.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=pricecomp&utm_content=allproducts&utm_campaign=googlebaseDGKRZREXP

^Dark finish

http://www.thomann.de/gb/dean_guitars_dimebag_razorback_explosion.htm?sid=f8b2dd499cfc5b76a874edece07cb8df

^Light finish

.........also i have seen some razorback explosions with a chrome floyd insted of black. Could you guys (and girls) give me a little more info on the finishes, i was once told that there are 'about 5 differnt finishes', i have no idea how true this is. Id really apprieciate as much information as possible.

Cheers
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
???????????????

Really, was that really needed.

Yeah theres about 4 finishes, different generations of the finish, they're not bad guitars though, the singer / guitarist in my band has one, sounds good, but i dont like the neck personally.

And his has black chromed hardware.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Quote by PCSpeaker
???????????????

Really, was that really needed.

Yeah theres about 4 finishes, different generations of the finish, they're not bad guitars though, the singer / guitarist in my band has one, sounds good, but i dont like the neck personally.

And his has black chromed hardware.

What is black chromed hardware?
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
Black hardware with a chrome finish, basically, shiny black.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!