That is right. I am now offering YOU to hear how awesome my 800 2205 sounds. It is a 1986 800 2205 (50 watt head) loaded with JJ E34L's in the power section and National 12AX7A's in the preamp section. I ran it through my Marshall 1960AV (4x12 vintage 30's) and mic'd that with a sennheiser e609. The guitar I used was a Gibson Les Paul standard (burstbuckers).

enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bj3i9a
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
Quote by Ddjembe Mutombo

enjoy.

I did.

Excellent sound.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
How much did she run ya?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

i'll pass on the listening, i want to sleep tonight

(thats a good comment =])
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by mcraddict81592
How much did she run ya?

$1100 used
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
ooo, worth it?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

definitely my favorite amp. I prefer it over both my triamp and 6100.
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
Sounds cool.

Wouldn't mind picking one up sometime, just don't know what I'd sell to get one
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Danger: AVG Search-Shield has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.
The page you are trying to access has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social engineering web site and therefore has been blocked for your safety. Without protection, such as that in the AVG Security Toolbar and AVG, your computer is at risk of being compromised, corrupted or having your identity stolen. Please follow one of the suggestions below to continue.

IP Address: 66.179.234.169

For additional information click here.

Suggestions:

* Click the “Back” button on your browser to return to the previous page and choose another link (recommended).
* If you would like to ignore the warning and continue to the page, click here (not recommended)

Hmm.
It sounds good though, very nice amp.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Danger: AVG Search-Shield has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.
The page you are trying to access has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social engineering web site and therefore has been blocked for your safety. Without protection, such as that in the AVG Security Toolbar and AVG, your computer is at risk of being compromised, corrupted or having your identity stolen. Please follow one of the suggestions below to continue.

IP Address: 66.179.234.169

For additional information click here.

Suggestions:

* Click the “Back” button on your browser to return to the previous page and choose another link (recommended).
* If you would like to ignore the warning and continue to the page, click here (not recommended)

Hmm.
It sounds good though, very nice amp.

that must be sendspace. It probably freaks out because people can upload practically anything there.
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
wow that sounds awesome, i liked what you were playing too
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
sounds pretty good, even thought what you were playing wasn't really my main style of playing. I really wish I could nab a 2205 head, there's really something awesome about those heads.
Excellent sounding amp, and great music taste.
What are you playing in that sound clip?

Keep rockin bro.
Sounds very good. The tone is there. Only thing is for future clips try making the sounds different for separate tracks... the tracks kinda merged as one which was kinda cool in itself but then you lose the definition of your playing. Main point though is it sounds like a great amp.
Quote by ovvyiljs
Excellent sounding amp, and great music taste.
What are you playing in that sound clip?

Keep rockin bro.

I played all parts if thats what you were asking. If you were wondering what guitar, it was a gibson lp standard

Quote by TubeAmpGuy
Sounds very good. The tone is there. Only thing is for future clips try making the sounds different for separate tracks... the tracks kinda merged as one which was kinda cool in itself but then you lose the definition of your playing. Main point though is it sounds like a great amp.

yeah. these are just tracks for the drummer to play to when he tracks. when we actually record I will probably use my 6100 for the lead parts.
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
Very nice. I have a 2205 too. The V30 sound very good.
I'm shopping around for speakers, at the moment.