i have a Starterpack, and need a new Amp...i cant afford 500€ amps...i would consider a 150€ tops...wich amps are a nice solution and they're prices ? i would really appreciate a little help =) Thank you
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
i have a 66' kustom and i got mine for 60
brand new i highly recomend it. it has a nice dist.
and delay and reverb and a nice clean tone.it can go pretty loud.
hope this helps.
Oh wow, lets start him with a SS amp til he knows what hes doing (he wont know what to do and it takes time and I dont feel like typing everything out with tubes)

Try out:
Roland cube series, probably not too loud of one
Peavey Vypyr series

Avoid:
Line 6 spider's (spider II and III) (most other line 6 stuff is good however)
Marshall Mgs
Quote by jarudy
Oh wow, lets start him with a SS amp til he knows what hes doing (he wont know what to do and it takes time and I dont feel like typing everything out with tubes)

Try out:
Roland cube series, probably not too loud of one
Peavey Vypyr series

Avoid:
Line 6 spider's (spider II and III) (most other line 6 stuff is good however)
Marshall Mgs

this, he doesnt need a tube amp yet and he needs something more than 5 watts. also it has no eq he wont learn to use an amp on that 5 watt
Quote by freddaahh
I just head-desked so hard I went through the floor and came out in Mongolia.
Quote by ricardo_sousa11
sorry but im kind of a noob still..lol What is a Tube Tone ?

I wouldnt worry about that right now, I'd focus on playing skill. A squire and a frontman are almost a rite of passage.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
so many technical terms..lol Btw I've heard some guitars are easyer to play than others...i have to do a lot of strengh to play in mine...or the sound is "piaooooo.." ...i've played other acoustic guitars and some are easyer than this Squier...is it really true that some guitars are easyer ? Ill chekout thoose Peavey Vypyr
Quote by sk8erk1d1313
this, he doesnt need a tube amp yet and he needs something more than 5 watts. also it has no eq he wont learn to use an amp on that 5 watt

Whats wrong with 5 watts? Thats plenty loud especially with home use.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
im not looking for loud systems..i need quality...my amp never went over 4 of 10 in volume...lol i've checked out the Peavey Vypyr 15 and looks pretty nice =) has a lot of effects for me to play with and has that overdrive im looking for...its only 99€ wich is decent too...what do you guys think ?
thank you very much for all you're help...i dont really know anything about Amps nor Guitar..i know Squier Sucks but its fairly good to begin =)
I think you should get a Vypyr or a Cube... just starting out, you really need to be familiarizing yourself with all different effects and tones... modelling amps are a great place to start, then you'll know what kind of tone you like and what effects pedals you'll want when it's time to upgrade further.
I actually quite liked the MG just go to a music store and see what you like.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
i would love to go to a store and try things out till i see what i like..but where i live...we Cannot try guitars or amps...u can just buy it...then wen u turn on its dissapointing..i live in Portugal...and had to send my Squier pack from Deutshland...because where i live..a Squier guitar is 400$...lol
Quote by ricardo_sousa11
sorry but im kind of a noob still..lol What is a Tube Tone ?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278232
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Sorry, well, maybe you could start one. You'd get rich off of it.

Seriously, though grab yourself a Micro Cube, it's battery powered, but has much more effects and modeling than the 15X.

Lespauledit: I think it can be plugged into a wall as well.
Quote by chip46
well it depends on the music style you like to play. i would recomend one of the roland cubes if you are into heavier music and a vox valvetronic if you dont need as much distortion. i think the microcube is the small one with the effects, and the 15w doesnt have them, so id go with the micro (or 20w if it has the effects). i think the 15w vox is around that price range, so check that one out as well. people are recommending the peavey vyper series, but i have yet to try one so ive got no idea how they stack up to the vox and roland. they do seem like fairly nice practice amps though, so i guess they are worth a look as well.
i dont like Heavy metal..i like Blues Style and some Punk/Rock and some alternative...nothing too heavy...=)