So, here in Kentucky the weather changes sporadically. Last Friday (not yesterday, but the 19th) it was like 70 degrees in the morning and by the night it was 30 degrees. It had snowed that week too, earlier, like Tuesday and Wednesday. So you get that the weather sucks here.

We get a lot of tornado weather; though my particular city never gets hit by the tornadoes themselves, just the weather.

So I guess my question is, "What makes your stomach feel nauseous during bad weather?"

We're supposed to have tornadoes tonight. Even though I am sick, my stomach feels nauseous and I know other people feel that way. I'm not sure if it's everyone or not, but I know a lot of people complain about their stomach. I guess it's similar to how dogs act weird. Though my dog isn't acting weird right now

Maybe I should go check the turtle

What do you guys think?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Pressure change?
I think there is decreased (could be increased though, I have no idea) air pressure during a storm, and I suppose it could make you feel ill?
same thing happens to me
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Low air pressure. I get awful headaches when it's really rainy or stormy.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy