Last Tuesday, my friends and i went to our school campus, lugged drums, amps, guitars, and lived on In N Out for the day. Out of the many songs we jammed to, this is the only one we have on Youtube.

Live video, improved solos (for the most part). And I'm the kid on the right with the GnR shirt and BC Rich Bich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rlfCpXguXY
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Waaaaayyyyy too fast.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
^We were going for Megadeth's version, speedwise and all that.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
I havent heard the megadeth version, but if it was the right speed it was pretty good.

Good job on the solo
Quote by Imperial
^We were going for Megadeth's version, speedwise and all that.

Oh, didn't know ther was a Megadeth version. Well in that case, that's probably the right speed :p

Anyway, tell your drummer to calm a little and tighten up, he's kinda sloppy.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk