so originally i had narrowed my choices of new guitars down to an OLP MM1FR (with custom pickups), a OLP John Petrucci (which i will put his pickups on and locking tuners) or go PRS SE custom. but last night i started thinking to i really want that?

so i need suggestions and opinions.

my budget is $1100AUD. i play mostly shred and metal but i also like to play blues and classic rock. the guitar needs to be able to withstand live playing.

preferable
-floyd rose
-h/s/s or h/s/h
-24 frets

the guitar will be run into a Vox tonelab LE which will run into the PA. (if that makes a difference).
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Tell me what that amount is in US dollars and I'll look around for something

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

748USD according to google.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Jackson seems like a good choice,they make guitars like the DK series that are HSS with 24 frets and licensed FR trems,which are actually pretty nice.You could also look at used gear and find something there.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.