i went down to my local used gear shop armed with $125 cash and 50 on a visa gift card and got the following with 1.81 cents left.
-epiphone S-310 "relic" yes i know, but i was strangley drawn to it and i plan on getting some new pups on my birthday, it's surprising awsome for the price (80)
-danelectro daddy-o and danelectro "Cool Cat" chorus, very cool pedals for about 35 each and.... they work!!!
- 2, 10 foot cables
- 4, 9-volts
- 1 set d'addario 12's (for my acoustic, also an epi (god i love epi!!)) and one set "Beefy" Slinks, yes i like thicker brighter strings
i thought i did a pretty good job. anyone have experience with that epiphone??
its the strat rip off with the explorer head stock... i really like the ugly duckling quality to it.

"I have better things to do...
Like play with my balls."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

What's that, about £70?

Mad cheap! Well done!
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
i have one and i love it except my pickups are going out so i need to replace them, but other than that its awesome...
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Does it have the beveled headstock? Looks like a batman symbol or something? A guy i know was trying to sell one of those thats brand new, dunno hpw old but bvery good condition for $130, I didn't buy it.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Not a bad haul considering the amount of cash you had available.Grats on the new gear.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

can i ask why you got 4 9v's? for the price of though's expensive mofo's you could get a 1-spot
Quote by Ghold125
can i ask why you got 4 9v's? for the price of though's expensive mofo's you could get a 1-spot

each was 1.50 and i couldn't afford the ac's for the danny's / :
the daddy-o is normal but the chorus take TWO!!! apparently i need specially made danelectro ac adapters cuz mine for my electroharmonix pedal doesn't even work for the daddy o

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

[quote="'[DookieShoes"]'] apparently i need specially made danelectro ac adapters cuz mine for my electroharmonix pedal doesn't even work for the daddy o
actually, its just electro harmonix that uses its weird adapters.
Quote by Ghold125
actually, its just electro harmonix that uses its weird adapters.

really??
so any other 9v adapter will work for the danelectros (obviously not the 18v though)?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")