even though metals my thing \m/ I decided t do a little more softer song main idea im not finish tell me if its crap I know you will

and yes the i couldn't think of a name so its just hmmmmm

GP version of the file posted later
Attachments:
hmmmm.zip
Last edited by master_ofmetal at Dec 29, 2008,
no its not
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
woops uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah my bad thought it was the riff recording forum woooops haha ok sorry and
*reported*

Wait hang on no this is the right 1
Last edited by master_ofmetal at Dec 27, 2008,
I can't open the file type. Wtf is a .tg file?
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
I would return the crit for you, but my computer can't open the file.

EDIT -

Thanks for the GP' version.
Overall, pretty cool.

The piano wasn't my sort of thing, it just seemed weird to me.
Piano in this genre, and other heavy genres is cool. But only if it's used right. I'm sure with some work it could work very well.

But hey, if you like it. Then go with it.

The rest is pretty cool, the only bit that dosen't fit is the Clarinets last 3 or 4 notes, with that chromatic thing. It just sounds out of place to me. Try 5-4-2 instead of 5-4-3 on that bit, in my opinion that sounds much better.

If you like ratings and shxt, I'd say this is around 7.5/10.
Good ideas, it just needs expanding on, and making into a full song.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Dec 29, 2008,
Well, I downloaded TuxGuitar so I could crit this. I must say, I enjoyed that VERY much. When the clarinet came in, it sounded awesome. Like something that would be at the beginning of a folk metal song right before it kicks in. I just wish it didn't end so abruptly. I'd love to see more! I'd say 8/10 because the piano was good, but not amazing.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!