My dad has a Martin that he is trying to get rid of. It's a discontinued Dreadnought. Great condition. But he doesn't know how much to sell it for and neither do I. Anyone with any insight?
He got it in 2002 or 2003. I don't really remember.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
I'l give you a fiver, delivered to the U.K.

Deal?
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
nice try man
seriously though
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Quote by castellorizon
nice try man
seriously though

Call it fifty quid then...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I don't need a buyer. I need to know what its worth
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Quote by castellorizon
I don't need a buyer. I need to know what its worth

I know this is a revolutionary idea but have you maybe tried the ACOUSTIC forum?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.