Page 1 of 2
There's this cute waitress that I am thinking of asking out. She's really cute and she seems like she would be fun to hang out with.

I'm worried that my friends may frown on her though. See, she's not skinny, but not fat either. Her figure is more like Kate Winslet's. She's not skinny, but she's not fat.

She's somewhere between the two. 10 or 15, and you have winner.

So what do y'all think, how fat is too fat?

How many pounds is too many? 20, 30, what?
uh...if she looks like kate winslet you better hit that ****.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
20 pounds is way too much for a woman to weigh. Try to get a girlfriend who weighs around 15 pounds
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
"Location: My tone should be like me.....FAT "

what does it matter? it's YOU not your friends who'll chose with who you'll spend a part of your your life with!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by neptune1988
There's this cute waitress that I am thinking of asking out. She's really cute and she seems like she would be fun to hang out with.

I'm worried that my friends may frown on her though. See, she's not skinny, but not fat either. Her figure is more like Kate Winslet's. She's not skinny, but she's not fat.

How old are you? Seriously? Why the hell do you care?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You're fat, she's fat. You can have fat babies together and then people can laugh at your fat family, and then write an autobiography about your life and call it The Swiss-roll Family Robinson.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
You're fat, she's fat. You can have fat babies together and then people can laugh at your fat family, and then write an autobiography about your life and call it The Swiss-roll Family Robinson.

but honestly, I've been in the situation before, and have never regretted trusting what I feel and think as opposed as to what others want you to do.
Pics
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by neptune1988

10-15 pounds?
dude
WTF
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Wait..from the information presented to me..arnt YOU fat yourself ??
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
.. Why the fuck would it matter? As long as she can't kill you by rolling on top of you, it shouldn't really be an issue
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

pics please
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Who cares what your friends think? Do whatever the fuck you feel like doing or whoever you feel like doing.
If you think she's beautiful and has a great personality, it should not matter what her weight is.
Even by you just asking this question, it reminds me why I think men are just ignorant unenlightened pigs. =/
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
who cares its you going out not your friend

Ah yes, but it's like the Chinese philosophical question:

Q: What do mopeds and fat chicks have in common?
A: They're a good ride until your mates see you on one
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I was hoping she'd be huge so I could quote "Whole Lotta Rosie".

Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I would say she's about 10 or 15 pounds overweight, with an average build. About my height.

The reason I care what my friends think, is because I'm worried that I may become the loser of the group, just for dating a girl that they dont approve of.

"I'm George!"
-Seinfeld
who cares what your friends think. theyre not the ones dating her. if they dont accept her. screw them. that means theyre just extremely shallow. they should trust in your judgement.
Quote by neptune1988

The reason I care what my friends think, is because I'm worried that I may become the loser of the group, just for dating a girl that they dont approve of.

You shouldn't care if they think you are a loser for doing what you want. What is this group of friends, some kind of cult?
Quote by breakingxxcore
If you think she's beautiful and has a great personality, it should not matter what her weight is.
Even by you just asking this question, it reminds me why I think men are just ignorant unenlightened pigs. =/

Please don't lump the rest of us in with his ilk, he does his gender a great disservice by being such a prat.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
be yourself and don't worry what your freinds think.

+ your friends are probably jerks if they judje you.

cheers : )
I hate it when fat dudes feel justified in discriminating women based on their weight.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Please don't lump the rest of us in with his ilk, he does his gender a great disservice by being such a prat.

I apologize.
I should have said that /like most men I've met/.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by breakingxxcore

and reminds me of why I think women are all bitches!
Don't generalize people, treat people like individuals, don't make assumptions based on gender race, religion, nationality, to quote Mr. King people should be judged by the content of their character.

I think others have pointed out that being worried about your friends opinions on your choice of companions is dumb.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
"Hi, I really like this girl but I have no backbone or personality to speak of. Should I take a shot at being happy with her, or should I be a ***** for what a bunch of dudes think of me? In addition, I also have no opinions of my own so I'm going to ask a bunch of strangers online rather then asking myself what's important to me."
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by breakingxxcore
I apologize.
I should have said that /like most men I've met/.

That's all right, I tend to pride myself on not being one the "blokes". I use the word "blokes" very delibrately, the word "men" is too good for them; manhood must be earned.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Your values are misplaced and any relationship you enter can only possibly end in failure. I recommend taking a vow of celibacy before you find this out the hard way.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by neptune1988
I would say she's about 10 or 15 pounds overweight, with an average build. About my height.

"I'm George!"
-Seinfeld

God I genuinely feel bad for that chick..

Now excuse me while I laugh at how much pride you seem to take in being a complete tool
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by evilbeaver22
and reminds me of why I think women are all bitches!
Don't generalize people, treat people like individuals, don't make assumptions based on gender race, religion, nationality, to quote Mr. King people should be judged by the content of their character.

/why I think women are all bitches!/
There seems to be a bit of hypocrisy in that one.
I already apologized and corrected myself.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by zerosystem
I think the best advice in this situation would be to cut off your dick now before any woman you date does. It's inevitable.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

TS, I don't say this with contempt but you really are a complete knob. You know that, right?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
That's all right, I tend to pride myself on not being one the "blokes". I use the word "blokes" very delibrately, the word "men" is too good for them; manhood must be earned.

Indeed.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by zerosystem
Page 1 of 2