I hear that there are people on ultimate-guitar that listen to more than 3 hrs. of music a day and I was wondering where people listen to music? For me it's between my room, my computer and my bathroom. I don't listen to very much music in school but when I do it would probably be in the hallways. Where do you listen to your music?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

"Arguing online is like racing in the Special Olympics- Even if
you win you're still retarded."

"You cant spell crap without rap"
When I'm getting ready in the morning, whenever I'm between periods or before school, whenever I'm on the computer, when I'm gaming, and when I'm in bed at night.

So, my room, school, my office, and wherever I'm gaming.
Quote by Metal_Militia2
I hear that there are people on ultimate-guitar that listen to more than 3 hrs. of music a day and I was wondering where people listen to music? For me it's between my room, my computer and my bathroom. I don't listen to very much music in school but when I do it would probably be in the hallways. Where do you listen to your music?

Anywhere. Everywhere. I hate silence so if I'm at the computer, in my room or downstairs on my own I'm listening to music. I also listen on any forms of public transport and more often than not in any cars I'm in. The only time I'm not listening to music is when I'm playing music.

Quite frankly 3hrs of music is a VERY light listening day for me.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
All the time.

/thread
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Hanging out by my computer or in my car.

Or whenever I'm walking to campus.
I listen to music in my bed room, in the computer room, and whenever I am walking around outside.
when i'm on the computer, when i'm doing homework, when i'm in the shower, when i'm getting ready for the day, at lunch when i'm feeling antisocial...
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Anywhere. Everywhere. I hate silence so if I'm at the computer, in my room or downstairs on my own I'm listening to music. I also listen on any forms of public transport and more often than not in any cars I'm in. The only time I'm not listening to music is when I'm playing music.

Quite frankly 3hrs of music is a VERY light listening day for me.

This.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Quote by metaldud536
The General Fapping Area

on the bus then?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Metal_Militia2

Wait, wait, wait... there are people that DON'T listen to 3 or more hours of music a day?

WHAT THE HELL?!

I listen to music when I'm in my room, when I'm walking anywhere, when I go to the bathroom at school (I usually just ask to go to the bathroom so I can go listen to music for 5 minutes. ) At band practice (both what my band plays and what we listen to afterwards) I listen to myself play guitar (obviously).

Almost everything I do includes music. I get anxious and weird when I go for too long without it. I even listen to it while I sleep (iPods FTW.)
Any were any time all the time....Just like fapping.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself