This has been in the writing process up until yesterday when I recorded it, And I was wondering If i could get some comments on this song, composition, The overall mix(I've been mastering it for a few hours and basically have come down to the little tweaks every recording needs)

I'm playing all the instruments, The guitars are going through a GNX3 into a small mixer board which then leads to the Sounds card, going into Cubase.

The Bass goes straight to the board then the card.

As for the drums I had to do them in a weird way, I use a Roland TD-6 electronic drum kit so I didn't have the luxury I have when working with a real kit which is each drum and cymbal usually has it's own input and track. sometimes toms are pared together but it's still mainly separate.

But, With the TD-6 everything comes out from stereo outputs, which I put into the board then into the sound card. This is when I realized that my input on my PC's sound card was Mono...-_-

For a while I just suffered with it and recorded a mess of drums that way, Most of it ended poorly, the kick was unheard, The toms had not been panned ect.

So recently I've been recording things separately. One track I will play just the snare, another just the kick, another just the cymbals and another with only the Toms. Before I did this I layed down a basic Lumped together scratch track of drums all piled together.

So yeah, Let me know what you think.
Quote by watchingmefall
This isn't happening, this isn't happening. (curls up in a ball and mutters something undecypherable)

Quote by Mike!
I just smoked a massive searchblunt yesterday...
A bit mainstream, but good none the less. also..a bit bass heavy, but if that's what you like then more power to ya

Good stuff mang
I have been working on EQing the bass so It still cuts through but doesn't just override everything like it seems to be doing, I think I'm going to re-record the bassline completely flat so I don't have thing muddling it up.
Quote by watchingmefall
This isn't happening, this isn't happening. (curls up in a ball and mutters something undecypherable)

Quote by Mike!
I just smoked a massive searchblunt yesterday...