Page 1 of 2
there are gonna be some major pit answers here, but here it goes...

for the past two days my ass has been bleeding.

I'd take a dump, wipe, stand up, and right before I flush, I notice there is blood in there. not a lot, but its there and its freakin me out.

help?!

if u guys can give some helpful posts then that would kickass cuz they are very so mch needed
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Rectal Tear. **** happens...
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
It could be a tear / cut (most likely), or in a really severe crazy case, it could be indicative of colon cancer.

go to a doctor.
DOWN&OUT
stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel like I should pay you in sexual favors for that truly fapic story.

Quote by esther_mouse
Aww thank you sweetie Made my day a little bit brighter.

^that post and others like it made mine a Lot brighter.
You poop blood?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
If it's just on the paper when you wipe, then you're probably just wiping too hard / too often. If it's in the water, then GO TO A DOCTOR!!!
Someone likes it rough.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

dude that happened to me since i was 5. and im 13 now. No need to worry it probably scratches ur ass and it bleeds a little
Quote by xFinnellx

if u guys can give some helpful posts then that would kickass cuz they are very so mch needed

lol nice
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
I'm gonna go to the doctor tommorrow already. has anybody here experience this before? its like 1 or 2 drops in the water, no I'm not gay and take it in the ass.
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by Bobby97
dude that happened to me since i was 5. and im 13 now. No need to worry it probably scratches ur ass and it bleeds a little

For a case like that, "no - need to worry."

TS, start eating more fruit and veggies, get some fibre in you before you develop hemorrhoids.
Quote by boreamor
Go to a ****ing doctor.

This.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by Bobby97

DUDE. That's NOT normal.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by imdeth

The pit is not a doctor.

This.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
my best friend also had this happen to him. he went to the doctor and he had some kind of tumor in his ass and it was bleeding. he had to poop in a jar, it made me lol. so, yeah i'd see a doctor because that could possibly be the reason
I shuld have my mom kiss it to go away
GAS list...
PGM 301
Well it sounds to me like Juan the South American is too big for your pooper. Find a smaller penis-ed man, good sir. and tell him to wrap it before he taps it.

Quote by K Dizzle
ur not gay but u take it in the ass?

sorry, that qualifies u as gay

u know what I meant
GAS list...
PGM 301
Probably hemorroids or something similar :

Symptoms

Many anorectal problems, including fissures, fistulae, abscesses, or irritation and itching, also called pruritus ani, have similar symptoms and are incorrectly referred to as hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoids usually are not dangerous or life threatening. In most cases, hemorrhoidal symptoms will go away within a few days.

Although many people have hemorrhoids, not all experience symptoms. The most common symptom of internal hemorrhoids is bright red blood covering the stool, on toilet paper, or in the toilet bowl. However, an internal hemorrhoid may protrude through the anus outside the body, becoming irritated and painful. This is known as a protruding hemorrhoid.

Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus that results when a blood clot forms. This condition is known as a thrombosed external hemorrhoid.

In addition, excessive straining, rubbing, or cleaning around the anus may cause irritation with bleeding and/or itching, which may produce a vicious cycle of symptoms. Draining mucus may also cause itching.

Lack of sleep or sitting on cold surfaces (concrete, vinyl etc) will also cause Hemorroids.

Also- spicy food will cause people to poop blood occasionally.

If you're really worried go to a doctor, but most people have some sort of hemorroid (internal/external) and although not all get the symptoms, blood is normal if you are showing symptoms- presuming its bright red/normal red. If its dark black or some strange color then definitely go to the doctor- it could be a ulcer that is clotting and or cancer and both of those can cause death.
Page 1 of 2