will someone list solo bassist that i can look up that have tabs on this website or tabs on their own website
Jaco Pastorius
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
oh okay, uhm... what about some Stanly Clarke?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
victor wooten
stanley clarke
bootsy collins has some cool stuff too
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Fingersmoran - Deluxe Deluxe. There is a Guitar Pro on this website aswell. It's off at some parts, but it gives you the general idea. God, I love that riff.

Michael Manring - ...any song you can find will blow your mind to be honest. There's only two tabs on here sadly

EDIT : I forgot Stu Hamm!
Quote by Micehorns
John Myung - Solar Groove. Can't remember where the tab is....it MAY be on the Dream Theater website still. It's somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSyIz-oMyL8

Try tabbing this, the riff at 0:39 is pretty nice.

There's tab for that in the booklet for his dvd. Also try Free Port Jam and his Harmonic Exercise.
Also, anything by Adam Nitti, I'm working on Skitzo at the moment, PM me for tab.
Quote by Metalfreak777
Dude if i were you i'd look more at bands like Dragonforce, Dragonland, Dream Theatre and Power Quest, most of their songs are either in E major, A major, C major or D majhor

Adam Nitti.

especially the song Skitzo.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Micehorns
Fingersmoran - Deluxe Deluxe. There is a Guitar Pro on this website aswell. It's off at some parts, but it gives you the general idea. God, I love that riff.

Michael Manring - ...any song you can find will blow your mind to be honest. There's only two tabs on here sadly

EDIT : I forgot Stu Hamm!

+1 on Fingersmoran he is unbelieveable, if you havnt checked out his stuff, go to youtube now and look!
Quote by the humanity
Adam Nitti.

especially the song Skitzo.

Have you tried learning it? The scary thing is those sweeps are the easy part...
Quote by Metalfreak777
Dude if i were you i'd look more at bands like Dragonforce, Dragonland, Dream Theatre and Power Quest, most of their songs are either in E major, A major, C major or D majhor

Jaco Pastorius
Stanley Clarke
Michael Manring
Victor Wooten
Marcus Miller
Stu Hamm

I'd say theyre the most well known, but ive probably forgotten some
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Jean Baudin
Yves Carbonne. I always knew that and any information that leads you to suspect otherwise is entirely false and fabricated...

<_<
>_>
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Last edited by Nutter_101 at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by Mayano
Have you tried learning it? The scary thing is those sweeps are the easy part...

TS wanted solo bass.

he got some real solo bass.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Stu Hamm comes quickly to mind and if you can't find tabs here, his website is blessed with a nice selection.

The guitarist I play with in both the jazz and blues groups got me listening to Kai Eckhardt of Garaj Mahal. That man has some rather tasty bass solos; I have to sit down with the headphones soon and start sorting some of them out.
Les Claypool's ...Of Whale and Woe

Try YouBoobing some Bx3 stuff as well.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by watchingmefall
You mean Yves Carbonne don't you? The guy with the fretless 9 stringer.

That's the one. Can't remember who Yves Ceatreau or whatever the hell I wrote is. Cheers.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Hadrien Feraud
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by watchingmefall
Wait, what, que?
He got a fretless 12?

a sexy Drozd it be.

EDIT: ???

EDIT 2:
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Does anybody on here like Magnus Rosen's solo stuff? I really do enjoy his stuff and I'm not a Hammerfall fan. Never see him getting mentioned on here.

...Although his live tone can be a little nasty.