Why is it, whenever I put new strings on, I can't tune it Standard, or the strings get too tight?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Why is it, whenever I put new strings on, I can't tune it Standard, or the strings get too tight?

do you have heavy gauge strings?
No, they're 8s, I posted too soon. I was tuning too high. I got it right, just now. Why would heavy strings matter though?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
No, they're 8s, I posted too soon. I was tuning too high. I got it right, just now. Why would heavy strings matter though?

heavy strings are made for lower tunings and wouldn't be able to handle standard very well, or it would be hard to bend the strings.
Ok, maybe I'll keep them the way they are.
Quote by chip46