i have a pair of sennheiser mx560 ears buds right now for in class and running, but i need a pair of decent over ear headphones for trips and to and from school, what would you reccomend for 40 dollars give or take a few dollars, thanks
I got some skullcandy Hesh headphones.
Not the best sound quality but the fur feels great.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
i got some sennheisers that are really nice for around $40. i think the model is HD210?
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Bose makes some nice headphones I've had mine for years and they are still my go to headphones.

I got this exact pair of skullcandys about a month ago... most EPIC things that've ever graced my beautiful head.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by skaterkevin87

I got this exact pair of skullcandys about a month ago... most EPIC things that've ever graced my beautiful head.

those look VERY gay. sorry, no sale.
Quote by PollyWntsCrack

If I might add, they look extremely gay. Not only no sale, but how about a refund for making us endure the excruciating pain of looking at the gay photo?
Quote by PollyWntsCrack

L O f*cking L
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
get those dr. dre ones. seriously, laugh all you want at me..but those are the most legit headphones ever. i literally worked at best buy JUST so i could get an employee discount on those damn things.
HD202 Sennheisers. Great for the price, and you already like the brand.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by HIM%(^
get those dr. dre ones. seriously, laugh all you want at me..but those are the most legit headphones ever. i literally worked at best buy JUST so i could get an employee discount on those damn things.

They look even gayer. If I might say so, they look gayerestest.
Quote by skaterkevin87

I actually have been looking into buying the exact pair. They look cool IMO.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
why does everyone wank over skullcandy? overear headphones suck, too big and expensive. in ear is the here and now.

In ear also has horrible bass response and generally poor sound quality. Skullcandies are terrible quality for the price though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
why does everyone wank over skullcandy? overear headphones suck, too big and expensive. in ear is the here and now.

Let me school you a little. Over-the-ear headphones offer passive or active noise cancellation. I have a pair of Altec Lansings that fit over-the-ear and offer passive cancellation. They're great when cutting the grass, or trying to block out that special someone who's annoying the crap out of you. I also have a pair of Bose QC2s that have active cancellation. They're also great for cutting the grass or blocking out that special someone who's annoying the crap out of you. Earbuds offer no noise cancellation, so you get to listen to your favorite band with the ambient noise around you. Take your pick: Quiet time listening to your favorite band, or lawnmower noise?
Quote by KG6_Steven
Let me school you a little. Over-the-ear headphones offer passive or active noise cancellation. I have a pair of Altec Lansings that fit over-the-ear and offer passive cancellation. They're great when cutting the grass, or trying to block out that special someone who's annoying the crap out of you. I also have a pair of Bose QC2s that have active cancellation. They're also great for cutting the grass or blocking out that special someone who's annoying the crap out of you. Earbuds offer no noise cancellation, so you get to listen to your favorite band with the ambient noise around you. Take your pick: Quiet time listening to your favorite band, or lawnmower noise?

and that's just an added bonus, over ear headphones sound a lot better too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
and that's just an added bonus, over ear headphones sound a lot better too.

+1
Sony

Any headphones £7+ by Sony sound great.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!

Sony MDR-XD200. I got a pair of these the other day, they're amazing, best sounding headphones in your price range by far. A little big, but they're pretty workable as long as it doesn't involve running or sports.
Do NOT get skullcandys... They are so terrible, and they are not durable in the least. If you want good over the ear headphones, I suggest looking at Phillips, Sennheiser, or Bose. I just got a pair of Bose and I'm in love... A bit too pricy though.