Page 1 of 2
I know what your thinking, 'another zeitgeist thread'. But this is one about joining the Zeitgeist Movement.

I'm sure alot of you have seen the first Zeitgeist film, but i believe the second one Addendum, is alot more relevent, and important.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/home.html

I believe this is the truth, some of you will just dismiss it as another conspiracy, but this 'conspiracy' actually makes sense, a far as I'm concerned, there is nothing to doubt about Peter Josephs work in Addendum

the links above give you everything you need to know about the topic.

thanks for reading, i believe it's important, even though it may not make much of a difference, at least its spreading the word. I wouldnt be up, writing this, at 4am otherwise.

Here is the information from the website:

The Zeitgeist Movement is not a political movement. It does not recognize nations, governments, races, religions, creeds or class. Our understandings conclude that these are false, outdated distinctions which are far from positive factors for true collective human growth and potential. Their basis is in power division and stratification, not unity and equality, which is our goal. While it is important to understand that everything in life is a natural progression, we must also acknowledge the reality that the human species has the ability to drastically slow and paralyze progress, through social structures which are out of date, dogmatic, and hence out of line with nature itself. The world you see today, full of war, corruption, elitism, pollution, poverty, epidemic disease, human rights abuses, inequality and crime is the result of this paralysis.

This movement is about awareness, in avocation of a fluid evolutionary progress, both personal, social, technological and spiritual. It recognizes that the human species is on a natural path for unification, derived from a communal acknowledgment of fundamental and near empirical understandings of how nature works and how we as humans fit into/are a part of this universal unfolding we call life. While this path does exist, it is unfortunately hindered and not recognized by the great majority of humans, who continue to perpetuate outdated and hence degenerative modes of conduct and association. It is this intellectual irrelevancy which the Zeitgeist Movement hopes to overcome through education and social action.

The goal is to revise our world society in accord with present day knowledge on all levels, not only creating awareness of social and technological possibilities many have been conditioned to think impossible or against "human nature", but also to provide a means to overcome those elements in society which perpetuate these outdated systems.

An important association, upon which many of the ideas of this movement are derived come from an organization called " The Venus Project" directed by social engineer and industrial designer, Jacque Fresco. He has worked nearly his entire life to create the tools needed to assist a design of the world which could eventually eradicate war, poverty, crime, social stratification and corruption. His notions are not radical or complex. They do not impose a subjective interpretation in their formation. In this model, society is created as a mirror of nature, with the variables predefined, inherently.

The movement itself is not a centralized construct.
We are not here to lead, but to organize and educate.

cheers, peace
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Dec 27, 2008,
im slightly interested...

but that was far too much to read.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Bloodycrass
is it a sect or something ?

no, just look at the site, you dont have to do anything, but if your interested, and have emotions towards the topics then spread the word.

however the movie is just over 2 hours long, the first one isnt far behind. but very interesting and original. both opened my eyes.

my original post roughly sums up what the movie is getting at.

the film covers topics of how america actually hired people to make other world leaders currupt their ways, and stop helping the people, bribing them to help themselves so america could profit. they have a lengthy interview with one of these people.

it also explains how money comes into existance, and how it comes into existance via debt, and there isnt enough money in circulation to pay off this perpetual debt.

also how america as descretly become an empire, but not via millitary like the romans and britain did, but through money, currupting other countries, making world leaders rich, and their people poor. so that the country was in an economic crisis and an unpayable debt to america. america would then bribe by taking all their main goods and oil etc for tiny prices and making the country in debt, help america in war etc.

A good recent example of this was Iraq. Saddam refused to go currupt and go along with america, he wanted the oil in iraq to be used to help his people, not americas big oil companies. america didnt like this and tried to then assasinate him, after failing to currupt him. this failed to, so the 3rd attempt to stop saddam from being an independant country to americas empire was to go to war. so america used propaganda to swing things their way so people would agree with the war.

Another good point in the movie, was how america spends 54 times more money on stopping terrorism, than what they spend on stopping heart disease. and heart disease kills over 6000 times more people than terrorism. they spend all this money against terrorism because terrorism is speaking out against the establishment.

the same reason the CIA killed Che. Che would have started a social revolution in bolivia otherwise.
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Dec 27, 2008,
lol..

its a religion that hates religion.

its like havin an anarchist meeting......
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
well tell nobody that they should care. or at least look into it so they can give an educated 'i dont care' if they havnt already.

No really, nobody cares. Anybody who is worth a **** is too busy enjoying life to get involved in all this fear mongering garbage.
Quote by Early Cuyler
lol..

its a religion that hates religion.

its like havin an anarchist meeting......

Best Screen name ever.... DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIMM-AH!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: That idea sounds cool. They better watch for the crosshairs on their heads.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
A lot of that is just conspiracy theory's. Most of the religion part is true though.
Stupid film is stupid.
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
The movie has a fair bit of speculation but Peter Joseph totally understands how stupid the central bank system is and how we need to rethink our whole economic system.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by FingerSub
A lot of that is just conspiracy theory's. Most of the religion part is true though.

The religion part was interesting (and partly true) but then when they got to the 9/11 is all a conspiracy and the government is actually lizard people I quickly turned it off. It's natural for the human brain to piece things together that aren't connected.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
no, just look at the site, you dont have to do anything, but if your interested, and have emotions towards the topics then spread the word.

however the movie is just over 2 hours long, the first one isnt far behind. but very interesting and original. both opened my eyes.

my original post roughly sums up what the movie is getting at.

the film covers topics of how america actually hired people to make other world leaders currupt their ways, and stop helping the people, bribing them to help themselves so america could profit. they have a lengthy interview with one of these people.

it also explains how money comes into existance, and how it comes into existance via debt, and there isnt enough money in circulation to pay off this perpetual debt.

also how america as descretly become an empire, but not via millitary like the romans and britain did, but through money, currupting other countries, making world leaders rich, and their people poor. so that the country was in an economic crisis and an unpayable debt to america. america would then bribe by taking all their main goods and oil etc for tiny prices and making the country in debt, help america in war etc.

A good recent example of this was Iraq. Saddam refused to go currupt and go along with america, he wanted the oil in iraq to be used to help his people, not americas big oil companies. america didnt like this and tried to then assasinate him, after failing to currupt him. this failed to, so the 3rd attempt to stop saddam from being an independant country to americas empire was to go to war. so america used propaganda to swing things their way so people would agree with the war.

Another good point in the movie, was how america spends 54 times more money on stopping terrorism, than what they spend on stopping heart disease. and heart disease kills over 6000 times more people than terrorism. they spend all this money against terrorism because terrorism is speaking out against the establishment.

the same reason the CIA killed Che. Che would have started a social revolution in bolivia otherwise.

I laughed until I cried, then I laughed some more.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
whoa, the Venus Project is basically what I have been talking about for the past year even though I never knew it existed. It is almost exactly what I would consider a "perfect world".
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
i believe in everything from that movie, but nobody will ever do anything about it
making a thread about this wont change the world...
addam refused to go currupt and go along with america, he wanted the oil in iraq to be used to help his people, not americas big oil companies.

Yes, Saddam was quite the humanitarian.

Oh, and it's corrupt.
Zeitgeist is just as big a crock of sh*t as Loose Change, it's just in a different wrapper and chooses different arguments to spin. That is all.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
It's funny how most of the people who dismiss it did about as much research as the people who accept it. You're either a mindless sheep of a whack job conspiracy nut. I think both parties cast the same amount of doubt on the other to the point where either side could be right until proven otherwise. And the people who could possibly be behind these "conspiracies" couldn't ask for a better curtain to hind behind, when you think about it.

I'm willing to keep an open mind because it really isn't that crazy. It's plenty f*cked up if true, but not crazy. Except the part about religion and the federal reserve. That is just about right. I heard that stuff from people who never even saw the movie.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
It's funny how most of the people who dismiss it did about as much research as the people who accept it. You're either a mindless sheep of a whack job conspiracy nut. I think both parties cast the same amount of doubt on the other to the point where either side could be right until proven otherwise. And the people who could possibly be behind these "conspiracies" couldn't ask for a better curtain to hind behind, when you think about it.

I'm willing to keep an open mind because it really isn't that crazy. It's plenty f*cked up if true, but not crazy. Except the part about religion and the federal reserve. That is just about right. I heard that stuff from people who never even saw the movie.

People who make extraordinary claims must provide extraordinary evidence. They have not.
I think they are stupid conspiracy films. how does the narrator know all of this **** anyway?
/thread.
The religion part was true though, i'll give it that.
OH NOEZ THE GOVERNMENTZ ARE LIZARD PEOPLZ! RAPTOR BUSH R REELZ!
As interesting as Zeitgeist was, it was a load of bull****.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
is this Billy Corgans version of Scientology?
Quote by iloveboobs99
what im a pig bcuz i like boobs. Ok who here like boobs! just wonderin. i do

Quote by Shoestick
Never has there been a time more in need of a smiley that pops a boner.

tee hee

check this out 4 real
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
I laughed until I cried, then I laughed some more.

Thats about how I felt. People dont actually believe that do they?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by CowboyUp
No really, nobody cares. Anybody who is worth a **** is too busy enjoying life to get involved in all this fear mongering garbage.

This is exactly what I've been trying to put into words for years. You win the internetz.
1. I'm not so sure creating a world without money would get rid of greed. People naturally work towards moving up in social rank. Without a capitalist system, the leaders of the government would do things that are in their own personal best interest. That's not always in line with the original vision of a movement or the citizens.

Basically, when you can't get any richer, you try to control more of the world. Power becomes wealth. The extremely wealthy have had abundance for decades, does that stop them from exploiting?

2. I don't know for sure that the US government rigged 9/11, but denying it on moral grounds is complete fallacy. Our government has shown multiple times that it's willing to fabricate violent events to sway public opinion in the necessary direction.

3. The US government does meddle in other nations politics and assassinate presidents who don't follow US policies. Do you guys think the illegal actions are limited to the CIAs failed assassination attempts of Castro?

Also, John perkins was famous before this movie, he's not just a paid actor or a puppet.
Check out my latest recording on my profile
I don't think the government is always telling us the truth, not to the slightest, but I don't believe anything I really hear till I see ****buckets of evidence for it.
I do think 9/11 was a controlled demolition.
I don't think the government are all lizard people.
I read the thread title as "The ZeGuitarist Movement".

Needless to say, I was disappointed.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I read the thread title as "The ZeGuitarist Movement".

Needless to say, I was disappointed.

Well, maybe you should make one.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
Well, maybe you should make one.

And what would it be about? Suggestions?
I already have a "Llama Theme Park" movement going on, see sig
Quote by ZeGuitarist
And what would it be about? Suggestions?
I already have a "Llama Theme Park" movement going on, see sig

Sorreh, I'm already on the Silo team. It would be traitorous of me to join your little Llamaland.
XIAOXI
Page 1 of 2