the title says it all.. questions??
Quote by texico11
Outside? What is outside? I know only of the pit!
Only one

wat
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
about 20 copies of Benders game and The beast with a billion backs, all with lenticular crads as bonuses, for those idiots not knowing what that is, its like hologram cards, the size of the case with various futurama doodads
Quote by texico11
imdeth, do you mean revamisspiss?
Quote by texico11
does this look like fcking eBay to you?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
So are you selling the movies or are you looking for movies being sold?
Sigs are overrated.
selling them woo. i got them off my uncle, there australian and not cheap ripoffs. 30$ each or both for 50
Quote by texico11
HEY i just thought i would get more interest this way. jesus sorry for getting you uptight baby
Quote by texico11
Quote by Jacksta
selling them woo. i got them off my uncle, there australian and not cheap ripoffs. 30$ each or both for 50

Hurry, RUN BEFORE THEY REPORT YOU!!!
(waits for it...)
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join