I went to guitar center to have some pick ups put on and they put the pick ups in different positions then what the directions said. Do i need to take the guitar back and have them switched?
If the pickups are two different types and they swapped them AND you paid them to install them, you better believe I'd take it back and make them correct it. This isn't the first time some guitar tech at GC has screwed up something.
i bought emg 81 and 85 and the 81 should be in the bridge position and the 85 should be in the neck position. but the dumb ass switched them around
Quote by KG6_Steven
If the pickups are two different types and they swapped them AND you paid them to install them, you better believe I'd take it back and make them correct it. This isn't the first time some guitar tech at GC has screwed up something.

Yes, what he said. You payed them, they should do it right. Also its not going to sound as good switched around.
Quote by Underjoggle
The hambucker is the revolutionary new pickup that removes unwanted ham from your output signal, and collects it on a croissant with melted cheese.

Quote by Eddie4President
Shoop unto others what you would have shooped unto you.
take it back and burn their ass and make them do it for free. also have a massive rant,
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
Quote by JessicaGonzo
yea if they messed up then there is a problem. how much does it cost for them to install pickups?

it cost me 100 bucks for 2 active pickups but i think they said it only cost 60 bucks if they were passive. its actually kind of a rip off but i didnt want to mess up putting them on my self