Hey, I was wondering if u could connect a combo amp with a cabinet? If so, how?
Also, If u can connect them. What would be the best cab for a Randall RG75 Combo amp for metal
as long as it has another output and you get the impedence right, and also check the other cabs speaker power handling so you dont crap out those
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
there should be a external speaker jack in the back. that's where you would hook up the cabinet. as for a metal cab, i really wouldn't know.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
as long as it has another output and you get the impedence right, and also check the other cabs speaker power handling so you dont crap out those

How do you find out the power handling? and what should be right about them? (noob question)
Quote by !!ANGUS!!
Also, If u can connect them. What would be the best cab for a Randall RG75 Combo amp for metal

Thats what I have, the RG75 and I am using a Bugera 4 x 12 cabinet.
Also, it is a safe mismatch to use the 16 ohm cabinet with the rating of 8 ohms from the combo. Now, you could not run it the other way around and before all you guys on here say it is unsafe, do yourself a favor and google it and see for yourself

It sounds 10 times better running it thru a cabinet.