So I've got a little extra money and I figured I'd upgrade a few of the components on my guitar. I have a MIM Fender Deluxe Player's Strat and I'm thinking of upgrading the tuners to something locking. I've heard good things about Fender Schaller locking tuners and they're not too expensive. What are your favorite locking tuners? What would you reccomend I get for preferably under 100 dollars?
Thanks!
My Gear
Fender Player's Stratocaster
MXR 10-Band EQ
Blackstar HT-Dual
Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
Boss ME-50
MXR Carbon Copy
Peavey Valveking 112
I've heard good things about Schallers.

In fact, when i get the money, im gonna get myself a set for my Ibanez.
I guess I'll check out some Harmony Central reviews and then buy them off eBay. Thanks for the help!
My Gear
Fender Player's Stratocaster
MXR 10-Band EQ
Blackstar HT-Dual
Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
Boss ME-50
MXR Carbon Copy
Peavey Valveking 112
I got Fender Schaller locking ones for my strat and it made a big difference. You do have to tighten them really tight though, and mine still goes out of tune with trem use but I'm gonna get some graphtech saddles and a graphtech nut, but they're really good tuners.
I like the schallers the best, but sperzels are a close second and cost less. They both work very well, provided you've got a good nut that's properly set up and lubricated.
I wouldn't use grovers on a strat.
Quote by Roc8995
I like the schallers the best, but sperzels are a close second and cost less. They both work very well, provided you've got a good nut that's properly set up and lubricated.
I wouldn't use grovers on a strat.

Really? I have a set of grovers on mine. is it like aesthetically displeasing or is there a major problem?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.