Hey Guys!

I need to get an 18v power supply for my MXR Flanger. (I've been running off 9v and wondering why it wasnt giving much 'juice').

I remembered when I bought it, it came with an American power supply (I'm Australian). Here is the specifications. If I buy one of those little travel adapters to convert the prongs, will it be safe to run in Aus, or are international voltages too different?

"Direct Plug - In
Class 2 Transformer
P/N ; CH90017
-------------------------------
I/P : 120V AC 60Hz 8W
O/P: 18v DC 150mA

Thanks in advance!
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
I suck at electronics, sorry man.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Anyone else know much on this?
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
shameless bump