ok so this may seem a bit wierd, idk tho, but ive got a pretty good wireless/wired router. my PC is hooked up to it with a WIRE, and my 360 is WIRELESSLY hooked up to the router. now, i want to be able to connect to my PC so i can listen to my music while i play etc. and basically, wen it tries to connect, the 360 says it cannot find my PC, but on windows media played, it found my 360 on the network thingy. im soooo confused here. anyone wanna help a brother out?!?!

AND MERRRY XMAS TO ALL OF YOU!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
(before any of u say "SEARCHBAR" or "GOOGLE IT" lemme tell u that i have tried it for my situation, but my situation is way to specific to google or search, so plz, dont be an ass if u dont kno wut to say.)
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
have you bridged your connection?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I'll just be an ass by saying not to double post.

Other then that, can't you just hook your ipod/mp3 player up to the xBox? I do that with mine and it plays the music through the TV.
Go to WMP, go to the drop down menu on "Library" click on Media Sharing, and mess with those settings to allow the 360.

That'll be one blowjob.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
make sure you have enabled media sharing and stuff in the control panel under network settings. Your situation really isn't as unique as you think, there are tons of guides for connecting vista to 360 over a media server. Also, download tversity, its better for that stuff anyway including videos.
Well since you're on vista, it's even easier (Vista has Media Center and the 360 is compatible). Just look at your computer when you open your Xbox, there should be a popup that asks you if you want to share your media library with it and just do what it says.