I just got a giftcard for gamestop for 50 bucks. I want to buy COD 4 or COD: world at war. Which game is better?
I just got COD4: Modern Warfare for the PS3, and it is UNREAL! The graphics are about the coolest thing I've ever seen. The nuclear explosion (sorry for a spoiler) was so crazy looking, the whole game has blown my mind.
COD5: World at War

I played it at a friends house, the graphics are awesome, and you get to fight zombies.
Really it is awesome.
Whichever the one with the dogs is. Sooo much fun online.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by x_live4guitar_x
I just got COD4: Modern Warfare for the PS3, and it is UNREAL! The graphics are about the coolest thing I've ever seen. The nuclear explosion (sorry for a spoiler) was so crazy looking, the whole game has blown my mind.

+100000000003

yea the explosion was amazing (wow...that sounded terrible)
great storyline
awesome graphics
and have u tried the online multiplayer yet? its SO AWESOME

honestly i cant see why anyone likes halo 3 (or even 2) when cod4 is out
Wrong thread

But to answer your question, COD 4 is better, its made by Infinity Ward which is a much better developer than Treyarch.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by dinley
zombies?? I thought it was a wwII game?

It's after you beat the game, bonus level, Nazi Zombies.
And I don't even own it.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
If you want modernized weps go cod4, old weps got world at war. cod:wow is pretty much cod4 but with a different skin.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
nazi zombies= the ****.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by wtbskill91
Wrong thread

But to answer your question, COD 4 is better, its made by Infinity Ward which is a much better developer than Treyarch.

+1

The controls and everything have a much better "feel" (hard to explain) to them in the Infinity Ward games.
Nazi Zombies is pretty sick..but I like the multiplayer in Call of Duty 4. But, I like the snipers in Call of Duty 5..tough decisions.

Edit: I also liked the campaign in Call of Duty 4 better..but Call of Duty 5 has a flamethrower you get at level 65..and a ray gun *Just in Zombies though*..
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by I Be Andyy
Nazi Zombies is pretty sick..but I like the multiplayer in Call of Duty 4. But, I like the snipers in Call of Duty 5..tough decisions.

Edit: I also liked the campaign in Call of Duty 4 better..but Call of Duty 5 has a flamethrower you get at level 65..and a ray gun *Just in Zombies though*..

Yeah, I remember I wasn't sure how to play, my friend made me keep boarding the windows and stay in the room with the random gun box. I got the flamethrower and it was hell fun. And I nearly got the raygun.. I forgot to hold square and it disappeared .
I hate World at War.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic