Page 1 of 2
Okay,Hey you by pink floyd always gets me.

Any songs that make you a little scared when your alone or is very weird to listen to before you go to bed???? Hmmm?
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison
the nail by children of bodom for some reason
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
The Trial - Pink Floyd.
Heart and Soul - Joy Division.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I was gonna make fun of you for being a pussy who's scared of things like a song but then I saw you have a Jim Morrison quote so you can't be a pussy.
Some Tool songs creep me out.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
Well thank you Wax, and I can already tell there is going to be alotta pink floyd songs in here. lolzz
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison
that part of whole lotta love when theres the echoey string scratching and plant screaming"shake for me babe, i wanna be you backdoor man!"
not to mention the percusion working was incredibly eerie
and just about everything from there till the end freaks me out
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by xFinnellx
the nail by children of bodom for some reason

The intro to the nail is kinda creepy.
"Lord beer me strength."
Quote by :.FireStorm.:
Well thank you Wax, and I can already tell there is going to be alotta pink floyd songs in here. lolzz

hehe np man , btw I am an old man...nearly 21 lol so I don't get scared of much anymore..
Not a song but the track "Space Transmission" by Porcupine Tree is creepy. I have watching a video of a huge propane explosion here in Toronto a few months and all by coincidence happened to have that recording on. Freaked the **** outta me.
+1 to cheesemaster, for making me chuckle
-Jim Morrison
Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 to cheesemaster, for making me chuckle

im usually tolerant of what other people listen to but seriously they are one of the only bands i say stuff like this about
"Frogs" by Alice in Chains. Sounds creepy and depressing, yet it's still so great.
Quote by Rokeman
"Frogs" by Alice in Chains. Sounds creepy and depressing, yet it's still so great.

love hate love is a better song, layne's vocals are spine chilling in parts of that song
anything by cradle of filth especially dinner at deviants palace. fu ckin song gave me goosebumps and made me feel like ice
Quote by exect4500
the entire album Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia by Dimmu Borgir.

Stuff like this is not scary to me because it is so over the top it becomes hilarious.

Those Poor Bastards are pretty usettling at times. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhq55-zWXQA

Not the best example but the other videos are live and their live songs are not scary at all.
Schism by tool used to gets to me occasionally, tool is just...weird lol
-Jim Morrison
Are You Experienced? by Jimi Hendrix Experience kind of gets to me, but then again it doesn't. That ending echo panning through both speakers gives me chills.

Run, Pig, Run by Queens of the Stone Age kinda creeps me out a little too.
Revolution #9 by The Beatles . Now I'm all uncomfortable.
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
The Directors Cut - Fantomas

any song off of that album
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
"Kim" by Eminem, some scary crap there.
Quote by armon77
laughed at something in class a little too hard, then let loose a sonic boom of a fart.
Obsidian - Meshuggah.
Mantra - Tool.
Faaip De Oaid - Tool.

Also Venice Queen by the Chillis, especially if you know the meaning behind it.
Page 1 of 2